Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification @ calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. Calcutta High Court has recently released the recruitment Notification for Lower Division Assistant of 200 Vacancies on its Official website calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. The Online Application will be available from 20.12.2018 and the last date of the Application is 19.01.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in Calcutta High Court can apply Online on its official site calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for 200 Lower Division Assistant Vacancies Apply @ calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Calcutta High Court has Released Advertisement for 200 Lower Division Assistant Posts in its Official Website i.e., calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Onlineafter reading complete details of the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 200 Lower Division Assistant Posts @ calcuttahighcourt.nic.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Calcutta High Court job Pay Scale Details, Calcutta High Court Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and West Bengal Govt Job seekers can apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 200 Lower Division Assistant Posts @ calcuttahighcourt.nic.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 19.01.2019
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Calcutta High Court (Calcutta High Court)|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Lower Division Assistant|
|No. of Posts||200|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Calcutta High Court Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Calcutta High Court
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Category Wise & Side Wise Vacancy Details –
- Original Side – 48 Posts ; Appellate Side – 152 Posts
- Unreserved – 58 Posts Posts
- Unreserved (Exempted Category) – 31 Posts
- Unreserved (Ex-serviceman) – 10 Posts
- Unreserved (Meritorious Sportspersons) – 05 Posts
- Unreserved (PWD) (Hearing Impairment) – 02 Posts
- Unreserved (PWD) (Loco Motor Disability or
Cerebral Palsy) – 02 Posts
- Unreserved (PWD) (Blindness or Low Vision) – 03 Posts
- Scheduled Castes – 08 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (Exempted Category) – 14 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (Ex-serviceman) – 04 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes – 19 Posts
- Scheduled Tribes (Exempted Category) – 11 Posts
- O.B.C (A) – 13 Posts
- O.B.C (A) (Exempted Category) – 05 Posts
- O.B.C (B) – 11 Posts
- O.B.C (B) (Exempted Category)- 04 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Lower Division Assistant Jobs, should complete 12th standard from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary 02 of (Rs.5,400- 25,200) with minimum pay of Rs.6,570 with Grade Pay of Rs.2,600 along with other allowances as Per Regulations of Calcutta High Court
18-40 years (as on 1st January 2018 ). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test
How To Apply for Calcutta High Court Calcutta High Court Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- On the Home page search for Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 20.12.2018
Starting Date of Application: 20.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 19.01.2019