- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 800 Posts [ ಕೆನರಾ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ PO ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2018. 800 ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗಳಿಗೆ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅನ್ವಯಿಸಿ @ canarabank.com]
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for 800 Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply @ canarabank.com
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Details
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online For 800 Posts [ ಕೆನರಾ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ PO ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2018. 800 ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ಗಳಿಗೆ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ನಲ್ಲಿ ಅನ್ವಯಿಸಿ @ canarabank.com]
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification @ canarabank.com. Canara Bank has recently released the recruitment Notification for Probationary Officer of 800 Vacancies on its Official website canarabank.com. The Online Application will be available from 23.10.2018 and the last date of the Application is 13.11.2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in Canara Bank can apply Online on its official site canarabank.com.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification for 800 Probationary Officer Vacancies Apply @ canarabank.com
Canara Bank has Released Advertisement for 800 Probationary Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., canarabank.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 800 Probationary Officer Posts @ canarabank.com. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Canara Bank job Pay Scale Details, Canara Bank Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 800 Probationary Officer Posts @ canarabank.com through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 13.11.2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Canara Bank|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Posts||800|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Canara Bank Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Canara Bank
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Probationary Officer in JMGS-I: 800 Posts
All Over India
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Probationary Officer Jobs, should complete Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC / ST / PWBD) from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.23,700 – Rs.42,020/- as Per Regulations of Canara Bank
Age Limit as on 01.10.2018
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- SC / ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989: 05 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 05 Years
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.708/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.118/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written, Group Discussion, Interview
How To Apply for Canara Bank Canara Bank Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website canarabank.com.
- On the Home page search for Canara Bank Probationary Officer recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
- Starting Date online registration of application & fee: 23.10.2018
- Last Date of registration & editing of application & fee: 13.11.2018
- Last date for printing of application: 28.11.2018
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative): After 05.12.2018
- Date of online test (tentative): 23.12.2018