CEE Recruitment 2017 – 15 Instructor, Lab Technician vacancy | Application form at www.employmentnews.gov.in| Last Date : 14-8-2017
CEE Instructor,Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
CEE invites online Applications to filling up for the posts of 15 Instructor, Lab Technician Vacancies under CEE Recruitment 2017 . All Eligible & interested candidates who fulfill required educational qualification may apply Online for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment through official website www.employmentnews.gov.in or Jobsbadi.com on or before last date 14-08-2017.
For More details about CEE Notification 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
- Central Employment Exchange CEE Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 15 Instructor, Lab Technician Posts at
- Central Employment Exchange CEE Recruitment 2017 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for CEE Recruitment 2017
- Education and Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Procedure
- Application fee
- How to Apply for CEE Recruitment 2017 – 15 Instructor, Lab Technician posts
- Important dates
- CEE Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link
Central Employment Exchange CEE Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 15 Instructor, Lab Technician Posts at
Central Employment Exchange CEE Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Central Employment Exchange|
|Name of the Vacancies||Instructor, Lab Technician, Pharmacist Posts|
|Number of Posts||15|
|Location||Chennai, Kanpur. Puducherry, India|
|Organization||Central Employment Exchange|
|Salary||As per Government Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
Candidates should have done 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Age of contenders must be between 21 to 35 Years (Post 2), 18 to 25 Years (Post 3,5), 20 to 30 Years (Post 4), 18 to 30 Years (Post 6).
- Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 30 Years (Post 1,7-10).
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Short Listing, Interview, Skill Test
- General/OBC Candidates have to pay Application Fees – Rs.600/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) have to pay Application Fees -100/-.
Check fee details in official notification of CEE for Instructor, Lab Technician, Pharmacist academic qualification, application fee, selection procedure, exam pattern are present in official Notice.
Application fee has to be paid online only while registering.
How to Apply for CEE Recruitment 2017 – 15 Instructor, Lab Technician posts
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Go to CEE careers page at www.employmentnews.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link new Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of CEE Recruitment 2017 online application form.