- CEED 2019 Notification: Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
- CEED 2019 Notification @ ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Eligibility Criteria For CEED 2019.
- Educational Qualifications:
- CEED 2019 Application Form
- Important Document for CEED 2019 at the time of Registration.
- Application Fee For CEED 2019
- Important Dates For CEED 2019
- CEED Exam pattern 2019
- Important link For CEED 2019
- Syllabus For CEED 2019
- CEED Admit Cards 2019:
- CEED 2019 Results:
CEED 2019 Notification: Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
CEED 2019: CEED Notification 2019 has been released on its Official website ceed.iitb.ac.in. CEED is the Common Entrance Exam for design which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. CEED is the National Level Entrance examination which will be Conducted by MHRD by the government of India. The Exam is the main Process to get Admissions into M.Des and Ph.D. design Courses.
CEED 2019 Notification @ ceed.iitb.ac.in
The objective of the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is to assess the candidate’s
aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning,
creativity, communication, and problem-solving skills. CEED is conducted by IIT Bombay. It is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (MDes) programmes at IISc
Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIITDM Jabalpur, and IIT Kanpur, and to Ph.D. programmes in Design at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIT Kanpur. Qualifying in CEED alone does not guarantee admission to any of these programmes. Admitting institutes may conduct further tests and /or interviews for the final selection/admission.
|Name of the organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the exam||Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)|
|Model of the examination||Online|
|Application Starts From||9th October 2018|
|Last date of the Application||9th November 2018|
|Date of the examination||19th January 2019|
|Admit cards||1st January 2019|
|Results||4th March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For CEED 2019.
- Aspirants should have passed Degree/Diploma/PG of 4 Years or 3+2 years (after 10+2 level)
CEED 2019 Application Form
- The mode of the Application Form is Online.
- the Application Process Starts On 9th October 2018.
- The last date of the application process is 9th November 2018.
- candidates should pay the Application Fee before the Application process.
Important Document for CEED 2019 at the time of Registration.
- Signature & recent Colour Photograph.
- Degree/Diploma Scanned Copies.
- SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates have submitted the Category Certificates issued by the government.
- Candidates belonging to the PWD Category must produce the Medical Certificate.
Application Fee For CEED 2019
- For all Woman Candidates, the Examination Fee will be Rs.1300/-
- For all SC/ST/PWD candidates, the Examination Fee will be Rs.1300/-.
- Late Fee Will be of Rs.500/-.
- The Examination fee can be deposited through Debit Card, Credit Card and also net banking.
Important Dates For CEED 2019
|The opening of online application form||
9th October 2018
|The closing of application form||
9th November 2018
|Registration with late fee||
10th -16th November 2018
1st January 2019
|The last date of rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||
5th January 2019
19th January 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
|Releasing of draft answer key of Part A||
25th January 2019
|Last date of sending comments about draft answer key||
31st January 2019
|Releasing of final answer key||
4th February 2019
|Declaration of result and availability of score card||4th March 2019|
CEED Exam pattern 2019
|Part A Section||No. of Questions||Type of question||Marks for each correct answer||Marks for each incorrect answer||
Total marks for the section
|I||2||Numerical answer type (NAT)||6||-0.6||12|
|II||6||Numerical answer type (NAT)||6||0||18|
|III||2||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||4||0||8|
|IV||6||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||2||0||12|
|V||25||Multiple select questions (MSQs)||2||-0.6||50|
Syllabus For CEED 2019
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and / or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artifact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Part B of CEED 2019 will have questions related to these topics:
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Creativity: Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Analytical and problem solving skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and process and their appropriate use in design, originality of solutions, ability to create characters, plots and stories, etc.
CEED Admit Cards 2019:
CEED 2019 Admit Cards will be Available from 1st January 2019. Candidates can download the CEED 2019 Hall tickets from the Official website ceed.iitb.ac.in
CEED 2019 Results:
CEED 2019 Exam results will be released on 4th March 2018 and the Candidates can Download the results From its official website ceed.iitb.ac.in