Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2017-79 Stenographer, Junior Account Officer Posts @ www.cgat.gov.in
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017: The candidates who are completed their Bachelor’s Degree and searching for a good opportunity for Central Government jobs, this is the best for everyone. The Central Administrative Tribunal release the notification for 79 job openings like Stenographer, Section Officer, and some other jobs through the official website www.cgatnew.gov.in. The interested candidates must use this opportunity for bright future. The online application process already started on 3rd April 2017. And this will be closed on 5th May 2017, so guys who are eligible for these positions must apply before the Last Date because this is the Central Government jobs. The more details about Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 are given below.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment (CATR)
The daily updates from Central Administrative Tribunal provided on our website, and the Interview or examination Date and Time will be updated soon. The candidates who are eligible and waiting for a notification from the Central Administrative Tribunal, and this is the time for apply 79 positions of Stenographer, Jr Assistant Officer and other jobs and these are the Central Government jobs. The application process will be closed on 5th May 2017. This is the national Level Recruitment of Indian Central Government. So guys who are eligible for these positions must apply before the last date of the application Process. And More details about Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 like Notification, Job Type, Application Starting and Ending Date, Official website of the organization and other details are given below.
Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 -Details Overview
|Organization Name||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|No of Vacancies||79 Posts|
|Post Name||Court/Section Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, and other Posts|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||15th May 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview|
CAT Stenographer Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Court/Section Officers, Junior Accounts Officer, and other Posts
Post wise vacancy Details
- Register – 02
- Joint Register – 03
- Principal Private Secretary – 02
- Account Officer – 04
- Court/Section Officers – 24
- Private Secretary – 09
- Senior Translator – 03
- Stenographer Gr-C – 07
- Caretaker – 12
- Junior Accounts Officer – 10
- Photocopier – 02
- Despatch Rider – 01
Aspirants who want to apply for the CAT Section Officer Recruitment 2017 should possess the Bachelor’s degree from the approved university.
Candidates should attain the following Upper age limits to register for the Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2017.
- For Deputation Basis – 56 years
- For Reemployment – 64 yearsAge Relaxation:
- Generals Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Physically handicapped : 10 years
- Ex Service mans:
Salary Details for CAT Account Officer Recruitment 2017:
Selected candidates can get the salary monthly basis and Post above mentioned should check post wise on official notification Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Stenographer, Junior Account Officer
- Registrar: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with a grade pay of Rs. 8,700/-
- Joint Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 7,600/- GP per month.
- Despatch Rider: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/– with a monthly GP of Rs. 1800 to Rs. 1900/-
- For Remaining Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a GP of Rs. 4,200/- per month.
Application Fee for CAT Account Officier Recruitment 2017
Contenders have to pay application fee through bank challan form. For more details about the Application fee aspirants can approach the official website.
- First, Visit the Official Website of Central Administrative Tribunal, i.e., cgat.gov.in
- Now download the application form.
- Read the instructions given in the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Attach the photographs in the space provided.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Check the details before submitting the form.
- At last Sign on the duly filled in application form.
- Send the self-attested copies along with the filled CAT form.
Important Dates for CAT Account Officer Recruitment 2017
- Opening Date to submit the CAT Stenographer Application: 3rd April 2017
- Final Date to submit the filled in applications: 15th May 2017
- Date of Commencement of written examination: June/July 2017
- Central Administrative Tribunal Section Officer Recruitment 2017-79 Stenographer, Junior Account Officer Posts @ www.cgat.gov.in
- Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment (CATR)
- Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017 -Details Overview
- CAT Stenographer Recruitment 2017 | Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria for CAT Jr Account Officer Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualifications for Central Tribunal Jobs 2017
- Age Limits for CAT Accountant Officer vacancies
- Salary Details for CAT Account Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Application Fee for CAT Account Officier Recruitment 2017
- Steps to fill the CAT Section Officer Application Form
- Important Dates for CAT Account Officer Recruitment 2017
- Important link for CAT Account Officer Recruitment 2017