- RRC job vacancy Notification 2017-18 | Apprentice job Recruitment Details |2196 Posts Available
- Vacancy Details of RRC Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway (RRC) Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualifications for Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies
- Age Limit for RRC Apprentice Posts
- Selection Process of RRC Bharti 2017 – Apprentice
- Application Fee for Apprentice Posts
- How to Apply for RRC Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for RRC Apprentice Posts 2017
- Important Links for RRC 2196 Apprentice Vacancies
Central Railway has released notification for the recruitment of 2196 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested may apply Online from 1st November 2017 to 30th November 2017. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.rrccr.com and jobsbadi.com. Other details like Age, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & How to apply are given below
RRC job vacancy Notification 2017-18 | Apprentice job Recruitment Details |2196 Posts Available
Central Railway has announced recruitment Notification for 2196 vacancies of Apprentice posts. last date for RRC 2017 notification is 30th November 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online on its official website www.rrccr.com. And the other details of this notification like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and much more are given below and Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are Eligible to Apply these posts or not.
Organization/Company Name: Central Railway
Employment Category: central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Educational Qualifications: 10th
No. of Vacancies: 2196
Job Location: Mumbai
Official Website: www.rrccr.com
Vacancy Details of RRC Apprentice Jobs 2017
Total No. of Posts: 2196
Name of the Cluster & Unit:
1. Mumbai Cluster: 1503 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai: 252 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 50 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 56 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla: 192 PostsParel Workshop: 274 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 446 Posts
- S & T Workshop, Byculla: 54 Posts
2. Bhusawal Cluster: 341 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 81 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal: 68 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal: 96 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 48 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 48 Posts
3. Pune Cluster: 151 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 30 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
4. Nagpur Cluster: 107 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 59 Posts
5. Solapur Cluster: 94 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway (RRC) Apprentice Jobs 2017
RRC Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Apprentice posts
Educational Qualifications for Central Railway Apprentice Vacancies
To apply for Apprentice posts of RRC Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
Passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI certificates Related Trade.
Age Limit for RRC Apprentice Posts
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
The age of candidate should be between 15 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Selection Process of RRC Bharti 2017 – Apprentice
Applicants who are applying for RRC recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee for Apprentice Posts
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
How to Apply for RRC Latest Recruitment 2017
- Log on to website www.rrccr.com
- Select the descried post & read the notification carefully
- Click on Click here to proceed for Online Application
- Complete the registration if he/she would be new user
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Important Dates for RRC Apprentice Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 1st November 2017
Closing Date of Application: 30th November 2017
Important Links for RRC 2196 Apprentice Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here