CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 219 Assistant Sub-Inspector Job Apply Online @ www.crpf.gov.in
Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno). Education Qualification, Experience requirements, Method of application and all other details of this CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this CRPF Vacancy notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Defence jobs in India and those who are interested in applying for this CRPF Asst Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017 have to apply online
Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Upcoming vacancy notification has been issued for 219 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno), out of which 80 posts are reserved for OBC Candidates, 42 posts for SC Candidates, 22 posts for ST candidates and remaining 75 posts are for General Category. Candidates between 18 – 25 Years of age and those who passed Intermediate (Class 12th) ( under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination can apply for this CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. Candidates will be selected for this Job in CRPF on the basis of selection procedure which consists of Physical Standard Test, Written examination, Skill test and Medical Examination, the selected candidates will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- Plus grade pay of Rs.2800/- Candidates willing to apply for this CRPF Recruitment 2017 have to apply online from 27th March 2017 to 25th April 2017.
CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|Organisation Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)|
|Total No. of Posts||219|
|Last Date To Apply||27/03/2017|
|Last Date To Apply (Remote Areas)||25/04/2017|
Educational Qualification Required for CRPF Recruitment 2017
Candidate must have passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized university or board of education.
Two or three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after class 10 is not equivalent to intermediate or 10+2. Read more about age limit, physical standards and others
Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2017:
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 25 years.
Application Process for CRPF Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates will be able to apply only in online mode. The application form will be available under the recruitment tab on CRPF official website (crpf.nic.in).
Candidates who belong to general category and OBC category will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to schedule caste, schedule tribe, and ex-servicemen are exempted from paying application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300/-.
Selection Process for CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/Documentation.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
- Final Merit List.
Application Fee for CRPF Recruitment 2017:
- General (UR)/ OBC Category (Male Candidates): Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Servicemen: No Fee.
How to Apply CRPF Recruitment 2017 Online
- The application must be submitted online only. No application will be accepted offline. As mentioned in the notification, the CRPF ASI Steno online application form is available at www.crpfindia.com.
- Procedure for online submission of application is also available in below CRPF ASI Steno notification 2017.
- The registrations for these CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Steno jobs will start from March 27th to April 25th. The CRPF ASI Steno salary details are provided below.
Important Dates for CRPF Recruitment 2017
Beginning of online application process: March 27, 2017
End of online application process: April 25, 2017
Date of written examination: July 16, 2017
Official Notification of CRPF Recruitment 2017
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) @ www.crpf.nic.in Last Date: 01/03/2017.
Name of post: Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/ Female)
1. Bihar: 189 Posts
2. Chhatisgarh: 79 Posts
3. Jharkhand: 108 Posts
4. Madhya Pradesh:121 Posts
5. Odisha: 73 Posts
6. Uttrakhand: 22 Posts
7. Uttar Pradesh:343 Posts
8. West Bengal:213 Posts
9. Sikkim: 01 Post
10. Punjab: 99 Posts
11. Himachal Pradesh: 14 Posts
12. Jammu Region (J&K): 42 Posts
13. Kashmir Valley (J&K):71 Posts
14. Delhi: 48 Posts
15. Haryana: 39 Posts
16. Rajasthan: 125 Posts
17. Chandigarh (UT): 04 Posts
18. Assam: 140 Posts
19. Meghalaya: 50 Posts
20. Arunachal Pradesh: 15 Posts
21. Tripura: 26 Posts
22. Mizoram: 07 Posts
23. Manipur: 37 Posts
24. Nagaland: 95 Posts
25. Telangana: 100 Posts
26. Andhra Pradesh: 137 Posts
27. Karnatka: 138 Posts
28. Kerala: 106 Posts
29. Tamilnadu: 200 Posts
30. Pondicherry (UT): 02 Posts
31. Goa: 03 Posts
32. Maharashtra: 183 Posts
33. Gujrat: 115 Posts
- Starting Date for Online Application: 31-01-2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 01-03-2017.
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Challan: 20-02-2017.
- Date of Written Examination: 14-05-2017.
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 – 219 Assistant Sub-Inspector Job Apply Online @ www.crpf.gov.in
- CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Educational Qualification Required for CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2017:
- Application Process for CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300/-.
- Selection Process for CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Application Fee for CRPF Recruitment 2017:
- How to Apply CRPF Recruitment 2017 Online
- Important Dates for CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Important link for CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) @ www.crpf.nic.in Last Date: 01/03/2017.