- CISF Recruitment 2017 – 378 Constable Tradesmen Posts | apply @ www.cisf.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of CISF Constable Tradesmen Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Tradesmen Jobs 2017
- Educational Qualifications for Central Industrial Security Force Constable Tradesmen Vacancies
- Age Limit for CISF Constable Tradesmen Posts
- Pay Scale for CISF Jobs
- Selection Process of CISF Bharti 2017 – Constable Tradesmen
- Application Fee for Constable Tradesmen Posts
- How to Apply for CISF Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for CISF Constable Tradesmen Posts 2017
Central Industrial Security Force invites applications for the posts of Constable Tradesmen of 378 vacancies on its official website www.cisf.gov.in. The details of CISF Notification 2017 are available at jobsbadi.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 20.11.2017. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
CISF Recruitment 2017 – 378 Constable Tradesmen Posts | apply @ www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Notification 2017 for Recruiting 378 vacancies of Constable Tradesmen has been released. All qualified as well as Interested prospects can Apply Online. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2017-18 Constable Tradesmen Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Organization/Company Name: Central Industrial Security Force
Employment Category: central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Constable Tradesmen
Educational Qualifications: Matriculation (10th)
No. of Vacancies: 378
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Vacancy Details of CISF Constable Tradesmen Jobs 2017
|SL. Number||Name of the Post||Number. of Vacancies|
|2||Boot Maker||08 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Tradesmen Jobs 2017
CISF Recruitment 2017-18 Full details can get from below lines. Please read all points carefully before applying for the Constable Tradesmen posts
Educational Qualifications for Central Industrial Security Force Constable Tradesmen Vacancies
To apply for Constable Tradesmen posts of CISF Recruitment 2017, following qualifications are required. For full details please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
Age Limit for CISF Constable Tradesmen Posts
For full details of post wise age relaxations, please read Official Notification mentioned in below link.
1. Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
Pay Scale for CISF Jobs
Selected candidates of CISF jobs have salary and benefits as per Govt. norms.
The CISF guest teacher offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Constable Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- per month
Selection Process of CISF Bharti 2017 – Constable Tradesmen
Applicants who are applying for CISF recruitment will be selected as per below criteria.
All Applied candidates for this CISF Jobs they must face recruitment rounds like Documentation, PST/PET, Trade Test and OMR Based/Computer-Based Written Exam.
Application Fee for Constable Tradesmen Posts
1.For General and OBC candidates Application Fee:-Rs. 100/-
2. For SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman Application Fee:- Nil
How to Apply for CISF Latest Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official web page of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- On home page check for the CISF Recruitment 2017 Notification For 378 Constable /Tradesmen Vacancies.
- Or applicants can read this page completely to get updated information about the notification.
- Read the Advertisement to know the details about the CISF Openings.
- Applicants those who fulfill all the requirements they can fill the application form on online.
- Pay the application fee as per category
- Save the filled application form for future use.
Important Dates for CISF Constable Tradesmen Posts 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.11.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 22.11.2017
Important Links for CISF 378 Constable Tradesmen Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here to
Apply Online: Click Here