CUCET Notification 2017
The Central University Rajasthan has released notification for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2017. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs can apply for the CUCET 2017. Aspirants can check the application fee, important dates and other details from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below from 20th March 2017.
Name of the Organization: Central University of Rajasthan
Name of the Exam: Central Universities Common Entrance Test
Category: Entrance Exam
Important Dates of CUCET 2017
Check here respective dates of various events associated to this test.
|Online application form will be available from||20th March 2017|
|Deadline of online application||14th April 2017|
|Admit card to be downloaded from||5th May 2017|
|Examination date||17-18 May 2017|
|Availability of answer key||19th May 2017|
|Grievances, if any||22nd May 2017|
|Availability of modified answer key||29th May 2017|
|Date of declaration of the result||7th June 2017|
CUCET Application Form 2017
- The application form will be available only through online process from the official site.
- There is no provision for offline application form.
- The CUCET 2017 Application Form will be available from the 20th March 2017.
- The last date to submit the application form will be the 14th April 2017.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online or offline mode.
- After the submission of the online application form with online payment an automated e-mail and SMS will be sent to the candidate maid ID & mobile number.
- Those candidates made payment through Challan they have to wait for 7 days after submission of the form.
- Candidates can apply for a particular course for a maximum of the three PUs (Participating Universities) with a maximum of three options of programmes in each of the selected PU.
Apply Online @cucet.ac.in for CUCET 2017
-Log on to the official website of the entrance exam the candidate is willing to appear for.
-Click on the application forms section and then, click on the application form available for the exam.
-Double check the information you’ve entered.
-Attach the important documents you have been asked to upload.
-Finish the registration process.
CUCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern details are as follows:
- Question paper language will be English only.
- All questions will be MCQ in type.
- The test will be of two hour duration.
- There will be two major papers in the test- paper 1 will contain 25 questions on aptitude test whereas, paper 2 will contain 75 questions on core subjects.
- General course paper will have 100 questions from Reasoning and English language, general awareness, analytical skills, numerical ability and interpretations.
- There is no provision of negative marking in the test.
The syllabus of CUCET 2017 is different for particular courses. The syllabus of PG courses will be separate for their prescribed courses.
Click Here to Check the Syllabus