- DME AP Recruitment 2017 | Apply 198 Assistant Professor Posts @ dme.ap.nin.in
- Vacancy Details of DME AP Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for DME AP Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for DME AP Assistant Professor Posts 2017
- Important Links for DME AP 198 Assistant Professor Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for DME AP Assistant Professor recruitment
- DME AP Jobs 2017 – Assistant Professor Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of DME AP Assistant Professor recruitment
- DME AP Recruitment 2017 – 56 Directorate of Medical Education ,Lab Technician & Pharmacist Grade-II Posts @ dmeap.gov.in
- Job Details for DME AP Recruitment 2017
- Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
- Educational Requirement for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
- Age Restrictions for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
- Selection Procedure for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
- Salary Offered for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
- Application Fee for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
- How to Apply for DME AP Recruitment 2017
- Important dates for DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017
- Important links for DME Andhra Pradesh
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professors in APMES in the following specialties to work in Government Medical Colleges and RIMS Institutions under the Directorate of Medical Education, A.P.
DME AP Recruitment 2017 | Apply 198 Assistant Professor Posts @ dme.ap.nin.in
TOTAL NO. OF VACANCIES: – 198 ( BACKLOG – 178 & REGULAR – 20) IN ANNEXURE I & II .
Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has Released Notification for 198 Assistant Professor Posts in its Official Website i.e., dme.ap.nin.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offline after reading complete details of the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 198 Assistant Professor Posts @ dme.ap.nin.in. www.Jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, DME AP job Pay Scale Details, DME AP Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Andhra Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 198 Assistant Professor Posts @ dme.ap.nin.in through Offline mode before last Date i.e., 04.09.2017
DME AP Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline for Assistant Professor Posts: Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 198 posts of Assistant Professor vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-08-2017 to 04.09.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for DME AP Jobs are given below.
Organization Name: Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh
Employment Category: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Educational Qualifications: MS/MD
Total No. of Vacancies: 198
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Official Website: dme.ap.nin.in
Vacancy Details of DME AP Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Vacancies
M.SC/MBBS from recognized University or Institute. Aspirants are requested to go through the official notification to get post wise education qualification details.
|Department||Qualification (Must possess)|
|Assistant Professor of Anatomy||M.S. (Anatomy)/ MD (Anatomy) / MBBS with M.Sc (Med. Anatomy)with Ph.D (Medical Anatomy) / M.Sc (Med. Anatomy) with D.Sc (Med. Anatomy)|
|Assistant Professor of Physiology||MD. (Physiology) MBBS with M.Sc (Physiology ) /M.Sc (Med. Physiology) with Ph.D (Medical Physiology) / M.Sc (Med. Physiology).|
|Assistant Professor of Pharmacology||MD. (Pharmacology) MBBS with M.Sc with Ph.D (Medical Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology) with Ph.D (Med. Pharmacology) / M.Sc (Med. Pharmacology ) with D.Sc (Med.Pharacology).|
Assistant Professor of Microbiology
|MD. (Bacteriology ) / MD (Microbiology) / MBBS with M.Sc (Bacteriology / M.Sc (Med. Bact) ./ M.Sc. ( Med. Micro ) with Ph.D (Medical Bact. ) / M.Sc (Med.Bact.) with Ph.D (Med. Bact. / M.Sc (Bact.) With Ph.D (Med. Bact) / M.Sc ( Bact ). with Ph.D (Med. Microbiology) / M.Sc (Med. Microbiology), with D.Sc (Med. Microbiology).|
Age Limit for DME AP Assistant Professor Posts
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01– 07-2017 (should not have been born before 01-07-1977).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-07-2017 (should not have been born before 01-07-1972).
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.07.2017 (should not have born before 07.1967)
Pay Scale for DME AP Jobs
Rs. 15600 – 39100 and Academic Gr. Pay of Rs. 7000/- and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process of DME AP, Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2017 – Assistant Professor
Applicants can refer the official notification.
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Posts
- Application fee Rs. 1000/- for OC and BC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST candidates (Demand draft in favour of Director of Medical Education, A.P. Vijayawada )
How to Apply for DME AP Latest Recruitment 2017
- Last date of submission of application on or before 09.2017 at 5.PM (The duly filled in application should be sent by the Registered post / in person to the Director of Medical Education, A.P. Vijayawada (Department will not be responsible for any postal delays and missing in transit), super scribed by the post applied for
- At first, visit the official website of DME, AP dme.ap.nin.in.
- Then find out the DME AP Assistant Professor Recruitment link.
- After that click on the provided link and read the official notification completely.
- Then click on the provided link to download the application form.
- After downloading the application form take print out of it.
- Fill the application form in given format.
- Send the duly filled application form and required documents to the postal address of recruitment department.
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
OLD GOVT. GENERAL HOSPITAL, CAMPUS, VIJAYAWADA.
Important Dates for DME AP Assistant Professor Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 19-08-2017
Closing Date of Application: 04.09.2017
Important Links for DME AP 198 Assistant Professor Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Admit Card Download for DME AP Assistant Professor recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
DME AP Jobs 2017 – Assistant Professor Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of DME AP Assistant Professor recruitment
DME AP Recruitment 2017 – 56 Directorate of Medical Education ,Lab Technician & Pharmacist Grade-II Posts @ dmeap.gov.in
DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification 2017 : Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh has announced recruitment notification for filling up the post of Lab Technician & Pharmacist under the department of Health & Family Welfare. Those candidate who want to get DME AP Jobs can send the application form to “District Coordinator of Hospital, Near Madras Bus Stand, Old Maternity Hospital Campus, SPSR Nellore”. For more details, you can check official notification of DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017 which is mentioned below.
Job Details for DME AP Recruitment 2017
|Organisation||District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Nellore|
|Designation||Audiometrician, Technician, Counsellor etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||56||Last Date||12-04-2017|
|Education||Diploma/ Bachelors Degree|
Designation Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Designations||Post Nos||Salary|
|2||Digital Imaging Technician||03|
|3||Audio Visual Technician||01|
|5||Lab Technician Grade-II||23|
|9||Operation Theatre Technician||04||Rs.14600/-|
|Sl.no 1||Bachelor Degree (Speech & Language/ Audiometry)|
|Sl.no 2 to 5, 7||B.Sc degree|
|Sl.no 8 & 9||Diploma (Dental Technician/ Operation Theatre Technician Course)|
|Sl.no 10||PG Degree (Sociology/ Vocational Counsellor)|
Educational Requirement for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
Applying aspirants must possess the academic standards as prescribed in the below tabular column. Also, the qualification must have the registration in APPMB Council.
Age Restrictions for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
As on the crucial date of 2nd Apr 2017, upper age limit set for lower and upper age limits will be calculated, which are as follows.
- Upper age for OC category –40 years
- Upper age for SC/ ST/ BC category –45 years
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen category –45 years
- Upper age for PWD category –50 years
Selection Procedure for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
Appointment for the responded candidates will be decided in accordance with the marks obtained in their academic qualifications and performance in Interview.
Out of 100 marks, maximum consideration is given to the academic qualification. If the candidates selected as per their rank in merit list, they are called for document verification and subject to medical examination for final appointment.
- Academic Qualification (Merit) –80 marks
- Interview –20 marks
Salary Offered for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
Every month, candidates who get enrolled under the above said posts will accept the salary in the range of Rs.14600-21230/-. DME AP Jobs will not carry any such kind of allowances or benefits.
- Salary for Sl.no 1 to 8 –21230/-
- Salary for Operation Theatre Technician –14600/-
- Salary for Vocational Counsellor –15000/-
Application Fee for DME AP Recruitment 2017:
Aspirants who desire to apply should have to accompany Demand draft of the prescribed amount with the application form. It should be deposited in the name of “District Coordinator of Hospital Services, SPSR, Nellore District”, payable at Nellore.
- ApplicationFee for all the posts – 500/-
- Fee payment mode –Offline
How to Apply for DME AP Recruitment 2017
Application forms for DME AP Vacancies are distributed in the website “www.dme.ap.nic.in” and the candidates in needy can download it. After that, fill the application form duly with all the requisite information and attach it with the following documents/ certificates. The name of the post applied for should be super scripted on the top of the envelope cover.
Finally, route the application form by indicating “District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Near Madras Bus stand, Old Maternity Hospital campus, SPSR Nellore” in the place of To Address. Applicants can choose either Speed post or direction submission method, to handover your application form and documents/ certificates.
Important dates for DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2017
Notification No. 01/2017
Advertisement Notification Date : 02.04.2017
Last date for sending application form : 12.04.2017