DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2018 Notification for 25 Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse Vacancies Apply @ krishna.ap.gov.in
District Medical & Health Officer has Released Advertisement for 25 Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse Posts in its Official Website i.e., krishna.ap.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offline after reading complete details of the District Medical & Health Officer Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 25 Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse Posts @ krishna.ap.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, DMHO Krishna job Pay Scale Details, DMHO Krishna Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Andhra Pradesh Govt Job seekers can apply for District Medical & Health Officer Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 25 Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse Posts @ krishna.ap.gov.in through Offline mode on or before last Date i.e., 25-06-2018
DMHO Krishna Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO Krishna )|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
DMHO Krishna Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: District Medical & Health Officer
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Medical Officer, DEO, Staff Nurse : 25 Posts
- NCD District Epidemiologist – 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
- Specialist Doctor – 1 Post
- Cardiologist – 1 Post
- Medical Oncologist – 1 Post
- Doctor/Medical Officer –7 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 4 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Rehabilitation worker– 7 Posts
- NCD District Epidemiologist – MBBS
- Data Entry Operator – Graduation in any discipline, one-year diploma in computer application, typing speed of 40 WPM in English.
- Specialist Doctor – MD in medicine or equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Cardiologist, Medical Oncologist – MD in Medicine or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Doctor/Medical Officer – MBBS Degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Staff Nurse – GNM Qualification as recognized by the Nursing Council of India.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (BPT).
- Lab Technician – Intermediate plus DMLT.
- Rehabilitation worker– Bachelor Degree in physiotherapy/occupational therapy with knowledge of computers.
Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary As per rules as Per Regulations of DMHO Krishna
|Name of the Post||Remuneration|
|NCD District Epidemiologist||₹ 45000/- pm|
|Data Entry Operator||₹ 12000/- pm|
|Specialist Doctor||₹ 60000/- pm|
|Cardiologist||₹ 60000/- pm|
|Medical Oncologist||₹ 55000/- pm|
|Doctor/ Medical Officer||₹ 40000/- pm|
|Staff Nurse||₹ 12900/- pm|
|Physiotherapist||₹ 20000/- pm|
|Lab Technician||₹ 8900/- pm|
|Rehabilitation worker||₹ 15000/- pm|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|NCD District Epidemiologist||50 years|
|Data Entry Operator||40 years|
|Specialist Doctor||50 years|
|Medical Oncologist||50 years|
|Doctor/ Medical Officer||50 years|
|Staff Nurse||40 years|
|Lab Technician||40 years|
|Rehabilitation worker||40 years|
Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PwD and Other Reserved Contenders.
There is No Application Fee for this Posts.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for DMHO Krishna District Medical & Health Officer Jobs 2018
Interested Candidates may apply Offline by visiting Official Website link krishna.ap.gov.in or Application Link showed below. The Last Date to Apply for this Recruitment Notification is 25-06-2018. Read Complete Details from Below link before Submitting Application Form.
O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna, Machilipatnam
Date of Notification: 19-06-2018
Starting Date of Application: 19-06-2018
Last Date to Apply: 25-06-2018