DNB PDCET 2022 Application Form: DNB PDCET 2022 Notification has been released on 22nd April 2022. DNB PDCET or Diplomat National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test is an exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences. The officials of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences have released the DNB PDCET 2022 Notification. The Last date for the DNB Post Diploma CET 2022 Application Form is 12th May 2022. And the DNB PDCET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on 24th July 2022 So the candidates who want to apply for admission can get the complete details from here. Applicants can check the complete information about DNB PDCET 2022 examination from this article, including the application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, etc. The application is available online and aspirants need to provide valid details in it. Register online, fill in other required details in the online application, upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature and make payment of the application fee. The Direct link to Apply for DNB Post Diploma CET 2022 is provided at the end of this page. Click on the available PDF Link and Apply from this page now.
DNB PDCET 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS)|
|Name of the Exam||Diplomat National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test (DNB PDCET)|
|Starting Date||22nd April 2022|
|Last Date||12th May 2022|
|Category||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Date of the Exam||24th July 2022|
|Exam Level||National Level|
The eligibility criteria for admission to Post Diploma DNB Courses of 2 years duration is as follows :
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of the NMC Act 2019 and the repealed Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt of India can apply for the DNB-PDCET 2022 in the same Broad
- The result of final examination for the said Post Graduate Diploma qualification should have been declared on or before 31st July 2022.
- Candidates must note that it is mandatory for them to submit proof /documentary evidence that clearly establishes that the result of the final examination for their Post Graduate Diploma qualification was declared on or before the cut-off date e. 31st July 2022.
- In the event that the proof / documentary evidence submitted by the candidate does not clearly establish that the result of the final examination of his/her Post Graduate Diploma qualification was declared on or before 31st July 2022, the candidature shall be cancelled and the candidate shall be declared as
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of DNB-PDCET 2022 will not be permitted to appear in the examination and/or In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the DNB-PDCET 2022, the results/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in DNB-PDCET 2022 from candidates who are qualifying their PG Diploma exit examination or getting their results after 31st July 2022 or likely to qualify after 31st July 2022 or having qualifications that are not recognized as per the NMC Act, 2019 and the repealed IMC Act, 1956 shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
- Candidates already pursuing a MD/MS/DNB course are not eligible to appear for DNB-PDCET till such time they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
- Candidates possessing Diploma qualifications awarded by the College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPS), Mumbai other than DPB, DCH and DGO are NOT eligible to apply for DNB-PDCET in line with the clarification received from the Govt of India vide MoHFW letter No 18018/11/2021-MEP dated 30.04.2021.
- Registration with the NMC/ the erstwhile Medical Council of India or State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished by the candidates on the day of examination and at the time of counseling/admission.
Eligibility of candidates issued admit card for the examination shall be purely provisional. Appearing in DNB-PDCET 2022 does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission to Post Diploma DNB courses
DNB PDCET 2022 Application Fee
- How to pay: The prescribed exam fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available and have been provided on the web page. Fee can not be deposited through any mode other than the payment gateway available while submitting online application form
|Examination Fee||GST @ 18%||Total Fee|
Centres for DNB-PDCET 2022
- The tentative list of cities where DNB-PDCET 2022 shall be conducted is as follows:
|S. No||City||S. No||City|
Steps to fill DNB PDCET 2022 Online Application Form Submission
- Log on to the Official Website @ nbe.edu.in
- Fill out the user registration form to generate a User ID/Application ID and
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and
- Complete the application form and upload your Photograph, Scanned signature, Thumb impression & Prescribed
- Choose your Test City and pay the Examination Fee
- Agree to the declaration and Submit the Application
- Take a printout of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records
Important dates for DNB PDCET 2022
|Information Bulletin||22nd April 2022|
|Starting Date||22nd April 2022|
|Last Date||12th May 2022|
|Edit Window||16th May To 19th May 2022|
|Final Edit Window||30th May To 1st June 2022|
|Cut-off date to qualify eligible PG Diploma Qualification for the purpose of eligibility||31st July 2022|
|Cut-off date to submit deficient documents in application form (Such as Proof of qualifying the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma qualification, Documents in support of recognition status of PG Diploma Qualification)||10th August 2022|
|Admit Card||18th July 2022|
|Exam Date||24th July 2022|
|Result||24th August 2022|
Important Links for DNB Post Diploma CET 2022
|Download DNB PDCET 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|DNB PDCET 2022 Information Bulletin||Click Here|
DNB PDCET 2022 Application Form
Scheme of DNB-PDCET 2022
- DNB-PDCET 2022 shall be conducted in a single day & single session as a computer based examination as per schedule mentioned under Important dates and in this
- The level of the questions shall be at the Post Diploma exit The examination shall comprise of multiple choice questions (MCQs) delivered as a computer-based test (CBT).
- There shall be a total of 120 MCQs in each question paper from the concerned specialty covering the entire curriculum relevant to the Diploma For e.g. The question paper for admission to Post Diploma DNB Anaesthesia course shall comprise of all 120 questions from Anaesthesiology covering the entire curriculum of Diploma in Anaesthesia course.
- Total time allotted shall be 120
- Marking Scheme: Allocation of marks for each MCQ shall be as follows:
|1||Correct Response||4 Marks|
|2||Incorrect Response||1 Mark shall be deducted|
- There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
DNB PDCET 2022 Admit Card s
- Admit Card: Admit cards shall be made live on NBEMS website https://nbe.edu.in on 18th July 2022. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible before conduct of