ESIC Patna Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 Notification @ esicbihar.in. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Patna has recently released the recruitment Notification for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist of 149 Vacancies on its Official website esicbihar.in. The Online Application will be available from 21.12.2018 and the last date of the Application is 21.01.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in ESIC Patna can apply Online on its official site esicbihar.in.
ESIC Patna Recruitment 2019 Notification for 149 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Vacancies Apply @ esicbihar.in
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Patna has Released Advertisement for 149 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts in its Official Website i.e., esicbihar.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Patna Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 149 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts @ esicbihar.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, ESIC Patna job Pay Scale Details, ESIC Patna Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Bihar Govt Job seekers can apply for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Patna Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 149 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Posts @ esicbihar.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 21.01.2019
ESIC Patna Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Patna (ESIC Patna)|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist|
|No. of Posts||149|
|Job Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
ESIC Patna Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Patna
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Post
|No. of Post|
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse
- Physiotherapist: 1) 10+2/ Sr. Secondary with Science
2) Three years Degree Course or Diploma Training Course in Physiotherapy from a Central Govt/State Govt/ AICTE recognized Institution.
- Pharmacist (Allopathic): Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.
- ECG Technician: Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
Sr. Secondary /10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
- OT Assistant: Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital
- Lab Assistant: Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Lab. Technician: 1. Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an institute recognised by AICTE or any other statutory body authorised by govt for the purpose.
2. One year experience in the field of laboratory techniques.
Pay Scale (Salary):
|Name of the Post||Payscale|
|Staff Nurse||Min. ₹ 44,900- Max. ₹ 1,42,400|
|Physiotherapist||Min. ₹ 35,400- Max. ₹ 1,12,400|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Min. ₹ 29,200- Max. ₹ 92,300|
|ECG Technician||Min. ₹ 25,500- Max. ₹ 81,100|
|OT Assistant||Min. ₹ 21,700- Max. ₹ 69,100|
|Lab Assistant||Min. ₹ 21,700- Max. ₹ 69,100|
|Lab. Technician||Min. ₹ 29,200 – Max. ₹ 92,300|
Maximum 32 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Exam and Interview
How To Apply for ESIC Patna Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Patna Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website esicbihar.in.
- On the Home page search for ESIC Patna Staff Nurse, Pharmacist recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 21.12.2018
Starting Date of Application: 21.12.2018
Last Date to Apply: 21.01.2019