GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017 – 300 Class IV Posts | Apply Online @ www.gmcjammu.in
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017 : We all know that JKSSB does the recruitment for various posts having qualification as 10+2, but we are all aware the Lazy Recruitment process of JKSSB, that took years to complete. So Forget, JKSSB and apply for various vacancies announced by Government Medical College (GMC) , Jammu.
On 11th April, 2017, GMC Jammu had announced bumper Recruitment for various posts having qualification as 10th and 12th Only. Getting Government after passing 10th or 12th Class is dream for some and need for some. It is best for those, who have studied only upto 12th Class. It is after a very long time, that GMC Jammu is conducting the recruitment at such a large scale.
The most important thing about this GMC Jammu Recruitment is that There will be No Interviews for these posts and Selection is Entire Based on Academic Merit Only ie. Only those who have scored High in the Academic Merit (Class 10th and 12th) have higher chances of being selected.
Recruitment for these posts, means better medical facilities for the people of Jammu and Kashmir, as more manpower will be employed for better services in GMC and its associated hospitals. It is worth mentioning here that these are Divisional cadre jobs and anyone who is a permanent resident of J&K, residing in Jammu Divisions can apply for this GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017.
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017 – 300 Class 4 Vacancy details
|Name Of the Organization||Government Medical College (GMC) Jammu|
|Name of the Posts||Class IV Vacancy|
|No . of Posts||300|
|Pay Scale||4440-7440 + 1300 Rs/-|
GMC College Jammu Post Wise Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Class – IV
1. Head Warder: 01 Post
2. Anaesthesia Boy: 11 Posts
3. Anaesthesia Attendant: 11 Posts
4. Junior Gardener: 04 Posts
5. Ayas: 02 Posts
6. Hall Porter: 01 Post
7. Chowkidar: 08 Posts
8. Watchman: 08 Posts
9. Gate keeper: 06 Posts
10. X-Ray Attendant: 05 Posts
11. Medical Record Attendant: 04 Posts
12. Bisti: 02 Posts
13. Office orderly: 09 Posts
14. Peon: 15 Posts
15. Room Attendant: 03 Posts
16. Hall Attendant: 01 Post
17. Jr. Dissection Hall Attendant: 04 Posts
18. Attendant: 01 Post
19. Nursing Orderly/ Hospital Attendant: 93 Posts
20. Orderly: 22 Posts
21. Bearer: 35 Posts
22. Female Bearer: 03 Posts
23. Gas pipe Line Attendant: 03 Posts
24. Pipeline operator: 04 Posts
25. Dental boy: 01 Post
26. Dental Attendant: 02 Posts
27. Ward Boy: 09 Posts
28. Dark room Attendant: 03 Posts
29. Incinerator Attendant: 01 Post
30. Lift Attendant: 03 Posts
31. Kitchen Attendant: 05 Posts
32. Library Attendant: 01 Post
33. Laundry Attendant: 04 Posts
34. CSD Helper: 06 Posts
35. Theatre Boy: 09 Posts
Category wise vacancy details
1. Open: 171 Posts
2. SC: 24 Posts
3. ST: 30 Posts
4. OSC: 06 Posts
5. ALC: 09 Posts
6.RBA: 60 Posts
Eligibility forGMC Jammu Notification – 300 Class IV Vacancy
Age Limit for GMC Jammu Hospital Recruitment
The age limit of candidates should be between 18 – 40 years for Open Merit, candidates should refer official notification for details.
Educational Qualification for GMC Jammu Hospital Recruitment 2017:
Candidates need to possess Matriculate from a Recognized Board.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit.
Salary Offered for Jammu Medical College Class IV Recruitment 2017
Applicants who are selected will get good pay scale with GP as per the C-DIT 23 News Reporter Notification 2017 norms.
Selection Process for Government Medical College Jammu & KashmirRecruitment
Selection will be based on Merit.
Matric : 80 points
12th : 20 points
Application fee for GMC Jammu Nursing Jobs
Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through Treasury under account head “0210 Revenue”
How to Apply for GMC Jammu & Kashmir Class 4 Recruitment 2017
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State. The candidates belonging to Jammu Division should apply. The applicant must attach the application fee receipt in the form of Treasury Receipt of Rs. 50/- under account head “0210 Revenue” along with the application form.
- The application should be on A4 size paper and all the entries in the application form should be in computer typed form, not hand written.
- The application form duly filled and completed in all respects should be deposited in personor through registered post in the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals, Jammu. Reservation Rules are applicable as per standing instructions of the Government.
- Application forms found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of application shall be rejected. Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
- The institute may increase or decrease the number of vacancies. No document except Treasury Receipt is required to be attached with application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates through separate notice will be asked for submission of the requisite documents, however, those documents which have been issued on or before the last date of receipt of application forms i.e. 09.05.2017 would only be entertained.
- No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application form, even by post. No interview will be conducted; the selection shall be made on the academic merit basis only
Important dates for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: 09-05-2017
Important Links for Jammu & Kashmir Medical College Recruitment 2017
Jammu Medical College Recruitment : Official notification
Jammu Medical College Recruitment :Offline Application form
- GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017 – 300 Class IV Posts | Apply Online @ www.gmcjammu.in
- GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017 – 300 Class 4 Vacancy details
- GMC College Jammu Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Category wise vacancy details
- Eligibility forGMC Jammu Notification – 300 Class IV Vacancy
- Age Limit for GMC Jammu Hospital Recruitment
- Educational Qualification for GMC Jammu Hospital Recruitment 2017:
- Salary Offered for Jammu Medical College Class IV Recruitment 2017
- Selection Process for Government Medical College Jammu & KashmirRecruitment
- Application fee for GMC Jammu Nursing Jobs
- How to Apply for GMC Jammu & Kashmir Class 4 Recruitment 2017
- Important dates for GMC Jammu Recruitment 2017
- Important Links for Jammu & Kashmir Medical College Recruitment 2017