Government of India Post Metric Scholarship
Post Matric Scholarships will be awarded to the students, pursuing studies from Class XI to PhD from Government/Recognized private Colleges/including technical and Vocational Courses of Courses of Class XI and XII level in Industrial Training Institutes/Industrial Training Centers affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training. And those courses which are not covered in Merit cum Means Based Scholarship. c.g. post matric scholarship, goi post matric scholarship, post matric scholarship, post matric scholarship 2017-18, post matric scholarship 2016, post matric scholarship 2017-18,
LAST DATE: Open till 31-10-2017
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
- The annual Income of Parents/Guardian of the student from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- The Student should secure not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- 30% of Scholarships will be earmarked for Girl students. In case sufficient number of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
- The Students who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh, but studying in other States are also eligible.
- The Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other Govt. Scholarship or stipend.
- Students who got Admission in other then Category `A Convener Quota can also apply.
Note:- Those who got the GOI Scholarship for 2008-09 shall have to apply for Renewal of Scholarship for 2009-10.post matric scholarship 2017-18 karnataka, post matric scholarship application, post matric scholarship application form 2017-18, post matric scholarship bihar,
EARMARKING FOR GIRL STUDENTS
30% of scholarship will be earmarked for girl students. In case sufficient number of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance earmarked scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
Unlike scholarship for SC and ST, there are a fixed number of scholarships for minorities is small and limited. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
- Distribution of Scholarships will be on the basis targets communicated by the Govt. of India among notified minorities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- Students from BPL families having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
Scholarship will be provided for the entire course. However, maintenance allowance will be given for a period not exceeding 10 months only in an academic year.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The scheme is implemented through National Scholarship Portal (NSP). It is mandatory for all students to apply online on the website of this Ministry i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in.
- The list of documents to be scanned & uploaded for both Fresh and Renewal Scholarships as under:
- Student Photo. (Mandatory).
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory).
- Self declaration of Income Certificate by the student. (Mandatory).
- Self declaration of community by the student. (Mandatory).
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form. (Mandatory).
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form. (Mandatory).
- Fee Receipt of current course year. (Mandatory).
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student. (Mandatory).
- Aadhaar Card (optional).
- Residential Certificate. (Mandatory).
Note: The students persuing Post matric Scholarship courses Out side the State should submit Application through their Colleges directly to the Dedicated Cell to the address given below.
post matric scholarship bihar 2017-18, post matric scholarship cg, post matric scholarship for obc, post matric scholarship form, post matric scholarship form pdf, post matric scholarship haryana, post matric scholarship karnataka, post matric scholarship karnataka 2017-18,
- Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp paper.
- Xerox copy of S.S.C or equivalent course Marks Memorandum Attested by the Principal.
- Xerox copy of Previous Course (Class) Marks list, Attested by the Principal.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Institution.
- Proof Permanent Residence (Xerox copy of Ration Card/Voter Id/ Electricity Bill / Gas Bill or any other document of Father/Guardian).
- Xerox copy of Bank A/c Pass Book of the Student.
- Photograph attested by Principal.
- Minority Community Declaration- Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper
- Details of Fee particulars and Xerox copies of fee receipts
Rate of Scholarship
|1||Admission and Tuition fee for classes XI and XIII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.7,000 p.a.|
|2||Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level.(Includes fee/charges for raw materials, etc.)||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10,000 p.a.|
|3||Admission and Tuition fee for undergraduate, post graduate||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3,000 p.a.|
|4||Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year (Include expenses for study material, etc.,)|| |
|(i) Courses XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.|
|(ii) Courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and post graduate level|| |
|(iii) M.Phil and Ph.D. (For those researchers who are not awarded any fellowship by university or any other authority)|| |
CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh. Unlike scholarship for SC and ST, there are a fixed number of scholarships for minorities and hence preference for selection has been laid down. Students from BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination. Scholarship will not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to obtain Certificate/Degree/M. Phil Degree/Doctorate
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
- Migration of students from one Institution to another would not normally be allowed during the course of the academic year except under exceptional circumstances and in the interest of the student’s academic
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government/Union Territory Administration can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned State Government/Union Territory
- Course fee/tuition fee and maintenance allowance will be credited directly to the students’ bank
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will maintain a separate account and records relating to the funds received from the Ministry and they will be subjected to inspection by the officers of the Ministry or any other agency designated by the
- The student obtaining benefits under this scholarship scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scholarship scheme implemented by State Government/UT Administration, for the same
- The State Government/ Union Territory Administration shall constitute a Committee of the departments implementing such scholarship schemes to ensure that the students from the minority community, who may also belong to SC/ST/OBC category, does not avail scholarship from other sources for the same purpose and avail only from one
- The fund for distribution of scholarships in subsequent years will be released after receiving the utilization certificate for the previous
- The scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals by the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry and the cost of the evaluation study will be borne by the Ministry under the provision of the
- The State/Union Territory shall place all relevant details of financial and physical achievements on their
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of
- The concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration will be responsible for processing and scrutinizing the applications submitted by the students (as per the work flow opted) and send the proposal of eligible students online to this Ministry for sanction of the scholarships as perpost matric scholarship karnataka 2017-18, post matric scholarship last date, post matric scholarship mp, post matric scholarship odisha, post matric scholarship online, post matric scholarship punjab, post matric scholarship sanctioned list 2017-18, post matric scholarship schemes minorities cs, post matric scholarship status, post matric scholarship status 2017-18, post matric scholarship status 2017-18, post metric scholorship, u p post matric scholarship
For Other Details of Scholarship : Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
To Apply online: http://scholarships.gov.in/