GOVERNEMENT OF INDIA PRE, POST, MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIPS (MINORITIES) FOR THE YEAR 2017-18 (RENEWAL/FRESH) APPLICATION ONLINE ENTRY.
Pre Matric Scholarship will be awarded for students studying in a Government or Recognized Private Schools from Class I to Class X. #gokdom pre matric scholarship, o b c pre matric scholarship, pre matric scholarship, pre matric scholarship 2017-18, pre matric scholarship 2017-18 status, pre matric scholarship 2017-18 bihar, pre matric scholarship 2017-18 form, pre matric scholarship 2017-18 karnataka, pre matric scholarship 2017-18 list, pre matric scholarship 2017, pre matric scholarship application form 2017-18, pre matric scholarship application form 2017-18 online, pre matric scholarship application form 2017-18 pdf, pre matric scholarship application form 2017-18, pre matric scholarship application form 2017-18 pdf, pre matric scholarship for minority,
The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions of the minority communities.
The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a government or private school from class I to class X, including such residential Government institutes and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government and Union Territory Administration concerned.
- The Annual Income of Parents/ Guardian of the student from all sources does not exceed Rs.1.00 lakh.
- The student should secure not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination for II to X Class students.
- 30% of Scholarships will be earmarked for Girl students. In case sufficient numbers of eligible girl students are not available, then the balance scholarships may be awarded to eligible boy students.
- The Students who are permanent residents of particular state, but studying in other States are also eligible.
- The Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other Govt. scholarship or stipend.
Note:- Those who got the GOI Scholarship for 2008-09 shall have to apply for Renewal of Scholarship for 2009-10.
- Distribution of Scholarships will be on the basis of targets communicated by the Govt. of India among notified minorities (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- Students from BPL families having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
- Scholarships will be awarded for only two members in a family.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The students must submit their application in prescribed Application form available in web site www.apsmfc.com. And also can obtain Application Form from our District Offices.
- The application form along with required documents shall be submitted to the District Minorities Welfare Officer / Executive Directors Office of the concerned Districts through the Head Master of the concerned School.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED
1) Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar/Salary Certificate from Employer/Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper.
2) Bonafide Certificate (As above)
3) Photo Copy of Bank pass book in Joint Account of Parent and Student
4) Photo Copy of Previous year marks certificate (Progress report)
5) Proof of permanent residence of Parent/Guardian Ration Card/Voter Id/ Electricity Bill / Gas Bill or any other document.
6) Photograph Attested by Head master
7) Minority Community Declaration- Affidavit on Non Judicial Stamp Paper
RATE OF SCHOLARSHIP:
|1||Admission fee from class VI to X||Rs.500/-p.a Subject to actuals||Rs.500/- p.a. Subject to actuals.|
|2||Tuition fee from class VI to X||Rs.350/- p.m. Subject to actual||Rs.350/- p.m. Subject to actuals|
|3||Maintenance allowance will be payable for a period not exceeding 10 months in an academic year.|
|(i) Class I to V||Nil||Rs.100/-p.m.|
|(ii) Class Vi to X||Rs.600/-p.m. Subject to actuals.||Rs.100/- p.m.|
pre matric scholarship for minority 2017-18, pre matric scholarship form, pre matric scholarship form pdf, pre matric scholarship form pdf 2017-18, pre matric scholarship karnataka, pre matric scholarship karnataka 2017-18, pre matric scholarship list, pre matric scholarship means
CONDITIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- Scholarship will be available to the students of minority community studying in Classes I to The continuance of award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination. Maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks in the annual examination except in case of unavoidable reasons to be certified by the Principal/competent authority of the school and recommended by the State Government/Union Territory
- Scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a
- Students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the
- Income Certificate; Income certificate from the employer for employed parents/guardian or Certificate to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Government/ UT
- The school/institute will certify the claim of student of being an outstation student not residing in hostel of the school/institute
- Migration of student from one school/institute to another would not normally be during the course of academic year except under exceptional circumstances and in the interest of student’s academic
- If a student violates school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government/Union Territory Administration can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid will be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarship to eligible
- Course fee/Tuition fee will be credited to the school’s/institute’s bank Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
- Maintenance allowance will be credited to the student’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will maintain normal and records relating to the funds received from the Ministry and they will be subjected to inspection by the officers of the Ministry or any other agency designated by the
- The student obtaining benefits under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scheme for this
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship for all sources, i.e., SC/ST/OBC.
- The State Governments/Union Territory Administrations shall constitute a committee of the Departments implementing such scholarship schemes to ensure that the student from the minority community, who may also belong to children of those engaged in unclean occupation and OBC do not avail scholarship from other sources for the same purpose and avail only one
- The fund for distribution of scholarship in subsequent year will be released after receiving the utilization certificate for the previous
- The scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals by the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry and the cost of the evaluation will be borne by the Ministry of Minority Affairs under the provision of the
- The State/Union Territory shall place all relevant details of financial and physical achievements on their
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India.
For Other Details of Scholarship : Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
To Apply online: http://scholarships.gov.in/