Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1912 GDS Posts | Apply Online @ www.gujaratpost.gov.in
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification : Gujarat Postal Circle Published an advertisement of official website for the posts of “Gramin Dak Sevaks”. There are total 1912 vacancies available for Gramin Dak Sevaks. Online Application form invited from the eligible candidates through the website : www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
Candidates who are interested in this posts open at Gujarat Postal Circle they can apply online through the below given Link of “Online Apply” on this page. The details like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, section process, classification of vacancies, etc.., given briefly below on this page. read the complete details carefully before applying online to the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts at Gujarat Postal Circle.
Gramin Dak Sevaks are posted at post offices located in rural areas to provide postal services for customers in that region.The job profile include post office operations, mail delivery, mail carriage & other related postal activites.
Details of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
|Conducting Authority||Indian Postal Circle|
|NAME OF DEPARTMENT||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Vacant Post||1912 Posts|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Job Location||Gujarat State|
|Starting date for application form submission||12 April 2017|
|last date for application form submission||11 May 2017|
Vacancy Details of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
The interested applicants are needed to have class 10th pass certificate along with a minimum of 60 days’ computer diploma certificate.
Age limit for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
All the interested candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria conditions that are as follows: –
- Maximum Age Limit of the applicant: 40 Yrs.
- Minimum Age of the applicant: 18 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST category applicants is 05 years and that for OBC category applicants 03 Years.
Selection Process for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 :
The selection process will be done on the basis of the applicant’s’ marks obtained in Class 10th exam score card.
Application Fees for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – No
How to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- First of all, the applicants should visit the official website: appost.in/gdsonline
- The home page of the Gujarat Postal Circle will appear.
- Search for the recruitment notification and click on the notification.
- Read the notifications very carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- Fill the online application form with the proper details.
- Now, upload all the scanned copies of the essential credentials/ documents (e.g., signature and photograph) together with the form.
- Click on submit to finalize your application.
- Download the filled application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form.
Important Dates for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Release Date of publishing the official notification: 12 April 2017
- Starting Date for the Submission for Online Application Form: 12 April 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 11 May 2017
- Declaration Date to Publish the GDS Merit List/ Result: Available Soon
Official Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 413 MTS Posts @ www.gujaratpost.gov.in
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 413 Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) Jobs. Gujarat Postal Department has announced a notification recruitment for 413 various vacancies in Multi-Tasking Staff In Subordinate and Administrative Post. Eligible Candidates who looking for Gujarat Govt Job Vacancy those can apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Multi Tasking Notification 2017 through the official website. Educational qualification for Gujarat Postal Circle Vacancies 2017 candidates needs to complete the matriculation from any recognized board. Job Hunters age limit should be lower age 18 years to upper 25 years. Candidates age relaxation will be applicable for unreserved applicants as on 10th April 2017. for other details like Pay Scale, Selection process, Application Mode, Interview date, Admit Card, Important dates, Gujarat Postal Circle Application fee, Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Pattern, Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Syllabus for the Gujarat Postal Circle Administrative Advertisement 2017 candidates have to visit the official website.
Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total No. of Vacancies: 413 Posts
- Ahmedabad HQ Region – 127 Posts
- Rajkot Region – 62 Posts
- Vadodara Region – 136 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Offices – 88 Posts
Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification for Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Vacancies 2017:
candidates needs to complete the matriculation from any recognized board
Age Criteria: Applicants age limit should be lower age 18 years to upper 25 years. Candidates age relaxation will be applicable for unreserved applicants as on 10th April 2017.
- Generals Candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Physically handicapped : 10 years
- Ex Service mans:
Selected candidates can get the salary monthly basis and Post above mentioned should check post wise on official notification Gujarat Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff
Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month [ads1]
Application Fee details:
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female candidates: Rs.200/-
- Physically Handicapped : Rs.200/-
- Ex Service man: Rs.200/-
Selection Process: Selection process depending on their performance GUJARAT POSTAL CIRCLE aspects
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Examination Pattern: Should know from the official website
Syllabus: Syllabus should know in the official website will get complete information about the syllabus
How to Apply: Candidates should follow GUJARAT POSTAL CIRCLE steps to apply for the position
- You have to keep ready working Phone Number and Email Address
- Required 1 passport size photo scan (if applicable)
- Visit the official website gov.in
- Find out yourself online apply which post you want to apply
- Just click on it
- Read the all the instructions before fill the application
- Fill the form required details with correctly
- Pay the application fee by filling Bank Challan
- Once you paid and filled all the details
- Then click on submit button
- Download the application form for further process
- Take out print
Important dates for GUJARAT POSTAL CIRCLE Notification
- Start to application filling date: Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form : 15th April 2017
For more details like Examination pattern, Syllabus, Results, Admit card, Hall Ticket etc. subscribes our Email Alert or Face book Fan page or following our twitter page.
Important Links for GUJARAT POSTAL CIRCLE MTS recruitment 2017:
Official Website: http://Gujaratpost.gov.in/
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1912 GDS Posts | Apply Online @ www.gujaratpost.gov.in
- Details of Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Vacancy Details of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Education Qualification for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Age limit for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Selection Process for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 :
- Application Fees for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- How to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Important link for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 413 MTS Posts @ www.gujaratpost.gov.in