AP Goverment Guntur Dist Collector Officer Recruitment Notification 2017- 53 Jr Assistant, Typist Jobs
Office of the District Collector Guntur Jobs 2017 – 53 Jr Asst, Typist, Jr Steno & Other PostsOffice of the District Collector, Guntur has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 53 Group IV Ministerial Services (Junior Assistant, Typist, Junior Steno cum Typist, Junior Accountant) & Class IV Last Grade Services (Fisheries, Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Male), Lab Technician Grade II & Other Posts) vacancies for PWD Candidates. Eligible guntur district residents can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 09-04-2017 at 05.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Job Details for GDCO Recruitment 2017:
|Name of Organization||Government of Andhra Pradesh – Office of the District Collector, Guntur|
|Name of Post||Jr.Assistant, Typist, Jr.Steno & Various|
|Education Qualification||5th/ 7th/ 10th/ 12th/ D.Pharmacy|
|Total No.of Posts||53|
|Job Location||Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date To Apply||09 April 2017|
AP Govt Hiring 2017-18 Details
|Sl.No||Name of Vacancy||No.of Vacancies|
|3||Junior Steno cum Typist||1|
|6||Lab Technician Grade II||1|
|7||Pharmacist Grade II||1|
Eligibility Details for Office of the District Collector, Guntur Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification :
- Matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ Degree qualified candidates are eligible to apply for these Guntur Collector Office job vacancies.
- For Junior Assistant post: 12th or equivalent and Ms Office knowledge
- For Typist post: 10th or equivalent with typing skill
- For Junior Steno cum Typist job: 12th or equivalent with shorthand skill
- For No. 4 & 5 jobs: Diploma/ Degree in relevant stream or equivalent
- Pay Scale : Job aspirants salary should be as per the Government of Andhra Pradesh norms.
- Age Limit : Job applicants age should be 18 to 52 years as on 31 March 2017.
- Age Relaxation : Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Government of Andhra Pradesh rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee : Nil
Other Details Regarding AP Govt Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on as per the Office of the District Collector, Guntur norms.
- Job Location : Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)
- Official Website : www.ap.gov.in
How To Apply Guntur Dist Collector Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and eligible job seekers may apply application form and send the copies of application form along with relevant supporting documents to the Assistant Director, Welfare of Differently abled & Sr Citizens, Brindavan Gardens, 4th Line, Guntur – 522 006.
Important Dates & Links Regarding AP Govt Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Application form : 09 April 2017
- Official notification and application form
- AP Goverment Guntur Dist Collector Officer Recruitment Notification 2017- 53 Jr Assistant, Typist Jobs
- Job Details for GDCO Recruitment 2017:
- AP Govt Hiring 2017-18 Details
- Eligibility Details for Office of the District Collector, Guntur Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Other Details Regarding AP Govt Recruitment 2017
- How To Apply Guntur Dist Collector Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Important Dates & Links Regarding AP Govt Recruitment 2017