Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment 2017 – 51 Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies| Application form at www.gwalior.nic.in/mplocalelection.gov.in. | Last date : 5-8-2017
Gwalir Collector Office invites online Applications to filling up for the posts of 51 Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancies under Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment 2017. All Eligible & interested candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply in prescribed format for Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment through official website www.gwalior.nic.in
For More details about 51 DEO Recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
- Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment 2017 – 51 DEO Post | Apply Online at www.gwalior.nic.in
- Details for Gwalior Collector Office DEO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Eligibility for Collector Office Gwalior Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application fee
- How to Apply for Collector Office of Gwalior Recruitment 2017 – 51 DEO Posts
- Important Dates for Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment Notification 2017
- Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link
Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment 2017 – 51 DEO Post | Apply Online at www.gwalior.nic.in
Details for Gwalior Collector Office DEO Recruitment Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Collector Office Gwalior|
|Post Name(s)||Date Entry Operator Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||51|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||5th August 2017|
|Start Date||5th July 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Eligibility for Collector Office Gwalior Recruitment 2017
Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Class 10+2/ Higher Secondary and also should have passed CPCT exam from I.T as the desirable Qualification.
For the post of Data Entry Operator Candidates, age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 Years.
2. Age relaxation:- Female/SC/ST/Other OBC Category 45 years.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Collector Office Gwalior norms or decision.
- Applicants from General & OBC category have to pay application fees of Rs.100/-
- Application fees can only be pay in form of demand draft, in favour of Director, National Center For Cell Science.
- No application fees require for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to Apply for Collector Office of Gwalior Recruitment 2017 – 51 DEO Posts
- First you should visit the site of Collector Office Gwalior www.gwalior.nic.in
- Visit the recruitment section of Collector Office Gwalior.
- Download the details of Collector Office Gwalior recruitment.
- Carefully read all the useful information.
- Be sure to take the last date of apply.
- In order to get yourself qualified to apply.
- To apply online, please be sure to follow the terms and conditions.
- To complete the payment process. And to submit your form.
- Do not forget to print out. It will work in the future.
Important Dates for Gwalior Collector Office Recruitment Notification 2017
Last date for submitting applications is 5-8-2017