Haryana JBT Teachers Recruitment – Appointment Letters Within 24-hr Of Court Order at scertharyana.gov.in
Haryana JBT Teacher Recruitment 2017 : Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar yesterday mentioned the appointment letters will likely be issued to the chosen Junior Basic Training (JBT) academics inside 24 hours of receipt of orders of the Punjab and Haryana High Court vacating its keep on their appointment. The Chief Minister was addressing the JBT academics who had referred to as on him to precise gratitude to the state authorities for presenting a powerful case of their favour within the High Court, mentioned an official spokesman.
Expressing his heartfelt needs for brilliant way forward for the chosen JBT academics, he mentioned the state authorities would fulfil its promise and the academics would be part of service inside 24 hours of receipt of courtroom orders.for more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
“The thought that these teachers were selected during the tenure of the previous government and therefore should not be recruited, never crossed my mind,” he added.
Haryana authorities, with the help of personal colleges, has ready a scheme to reinforce tutorial and different actions in authorities colleges within the state, he added.
Urging the academics to serve the society by imparting cultural values together with tutorial information to youngsters for his or her all-round improvement, he mentioned they now needed to engender choice for presidency colleges among the many individuals by fostering a congenial environment within the colleges.
Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2016- HSSC 20000 new Teachers vacancies Apply online at www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC 43707 posts declared Check Here
Haryana 20000 new Teachers Posts Declared check all complete information below.
Haryana Education Minister Sh. Ram Bilas Sharma has announced to fill 20000 more Teachers vacancies in all Haryana Govt. Schools and for this official recruitment notification will be soon publish on HSSC official site.
All the job seekers looking for Teachers jobs or Govt. jobs in Haryana must check the complete article and do apply according to their eligibility whenever application forms will be accepted.
Recently Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) declared various recruitment notifications for Various TGT/PGT/Police/JE/Gram Sachiv/Canal Patwari/Sub Inspector/Accountant/Tracer/Stenographer/Typist posts and now HSSC is preparing for the Teachers recruitment.
All eligible candidates can apply online after reading the complete recruitment notification and eligibility criteria within the given time limits on HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in If you want to download official advertisement notification then visit on its official website or directly click on below given link.
HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 Overview
More important information like age limit,pay scale,important dates & qualification is given below so must check before applying.
Name & No. of posts-
- 20000 Teachers Vacancies
- Grade & Subject wise posts will be soon released.
- For complete information check its official advertisement which will be soon available to download.
- Fee for Unreserved category applicants is 150/-
- Fee for reserved category Male candidates is 35/- & 25 according to categories.
- For more detail go to its official notification.
- Applicant’s age should be 17-42 years.
- Age relaxation as per state govt. rules.
- Starting date of online application-Awaited Yet
- Last date of online application- Awaited Yet
- Last for fee submission- Awaited Yet
Documents needed to be uploaded while filling application form-
- Scanned copy of Essential qualification i.e. Matric (10th) showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 12th/Graduation/Diploma/degree etc.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate & Domicile.
- Copy of challan/credit certificate issued by treasury in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Candidate’s photo and signature.
- Candidate’s left hand thumb.
We suggest all the candidates to read the complete instructions carefully before filling the application form.
How to apply for HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2016
- First visit on its official website or click on below given link.
- Then click on Advt No.
- Then generate New Registration id and Password.
- Then fill the complete information.
- Then upload the documents,Photo & Signature.
- Then pay your application Fee Online or offline.
- Don’t forget to take print out of filled application form.
So all the eligible candidates don’t miss this opportunity and do apply now after checking the eligibility criteria. Below some useful links are given so you can easily check the complete recruitment notification.
Click here to read the official notification
Click here to apply online
- Haryana JBT Teachers Recruitment – Appointment Letters Within 24-hr Of Court Order at scertharyana.gov.in
- Haryana Teacher Recruitment 2016- HSSC 20000 new Teachers vacancies Apply online at www.hssc.gov.in