HSACS Recruitment 2022 . Haryana State AIDS Control Society invites Offline application for the recruitment of 51 Counsellor, Lab Technician Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Offline on or before 14th February 2022
HSACS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Offline for 51 Counsellor, Lab Technician Posts
Haryana State AIDS Control Society has invited Offline applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 51 vacancies to the post of Counsellor, Lab Technician through direct selection. The Offline application-cum-registration process towards the same started on 25th January 2022 and closes on 14th February 2022.
HSACS Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Haryana State AIDS Control Society (HSACS)|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Counsellor, Lab Technician|
|No. of Posts||51|
|Job Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Panchkula, Haryana|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
|Last Date||14th February 2022|
HSACS Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Haryana State AIDS Control Society
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Counsellor, Lab Technician: 51 Posts
Total Vacancies: 51 Posts
- Counselor (ICTC): 17
- Lab. Technician (ICTC): 11
- Counselor (Blood Bank): 05
- Lab. Technician (Blood Bank): 03
- Counsellor (STI): 05
- ART/ LAC PLUS Center Staff Nurse: 04
- ART Center Lab. Technician: 02
- ART Center Data Manager: 01
- ART Center Pharmacist: 01
- ART Center Care Coordinator: 01
- Lab. Technician Viral Load Lab. PGIMS Rohtak: 01
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Counsellor, Lab Technician Jobs, should complete ANM, B.Sc, B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, DMLT, GNM, Graduate, Pharma, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from the Recognized Board/University.
- Counselor (ICTC): Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing from a recognized University with a minimum 1-year experience after PG degree/ Diploma of working in the field of counseling in the health sector, preferably in HIV/ AIDS. Graduate in Psychology/ Social work/ Sociology/ Anthropology and Human Development/ Nursing with minimum 3 years of experience after graduation of working in the field of counseling in the health sector, preferable in HIV/ AIDS.
- Lab Technician (ICTC): Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B. SC) from Haryana Government approved Institution with minimum 1-year experience after graduation or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Haryana Government approved Institution with minimum 2 years experience after diploma.
- Counselor (Blood Bank): Post Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Anthropology/ Human Development from a recognized University.
- Lab. Technician (Blood Bank): Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) should have completed 12th before Obtaining diploma or degree. The Degree/ Diploma should be from an Institution recognized by the State Government of Haryana. Knowledge of Computers.
- Counselor (STI): Post Graduate degree /diploma in Psychology Social Work/ Sociology/Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing from a recognized with minimum 1-year experience after PG degree diploma of working in the field of Counseling in the health sector, preferably in RTI/STI& HIV/ aids. Graduate in Psychology / Social Sociology Work Anthropology/ Human Development/ minimum 3 years of experience after graduation of working in the field of counseling in the health sector; preferably in RTI/STI & HIV/AIDS.
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Counselor (ICTC): Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- Lab. Technician (ICTC): Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- Counselor (Blood Bank): Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- Lab. Technician (Blood Bank): Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- Counsellor (STI): Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- ART/ LAC PLUS Center Staff Nurse: Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- ART Center Lab. Technician: Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- ART Center Data Manager: Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- ART Center Pharmacist: Rs.13,000/-Per Month
- ART Center Care Coordinator: Rs.6000/-Per Month
- Lab. Technician Viral Load Lab. PGIMS Rohtak: Rs.20,000/-Per Month
As per Rules. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
No Application Fee
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Merit List
How To Apply for HSACS Haryana State AIDS Control Society Jobs 2022
Interested and Eligible Candidates can download the Application form from the official website haryanahealth.nic.in and then fill it with all the required details and attach all the required documents then send it to the Address mentioned below before the last date of the Notification i.e. 14th February 2022.
Address to Send Application Form
- Office of concerned Civil Surgeon, Haryana State AIDS Control Society, Panchkula, Haryana.
Date of Notification: 25th January 2022
Starting Date of Application: 25th January 2022
Last Date to Apply: 14th February 2022