IIT Dharwad Non-Faculty Recruitment 2019 Notification @ iitdh.ac.in. Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad has recently released the recruitment Notification for Non-Faculty of 24 Vacancies on its Official website iitdh.ac.in. The Online Application will be available from 05.01.2019 and the last date of the Application is 11.01.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in IIT Dharwad can apply Online on its official site iitdh.ac.in.
IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019 Notification for 24 Non-Faculty Vacancies Apply @ iitdh.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad has Released Advertisement for 24 Non-Faculty Posts in its Official Website i.e., iitdh.ac.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 24 Non-Faculty Posts @ iitdh.ac.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, IIT Dharwad job Pay Scale Details, IIT Dharwad Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Karnataka Govt Job seekers can apply for Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 24 Non-Faculty Posts @ iitdh.ac.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 11.01.2019
IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad (IIT Dharwad)|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Faculty|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
IIT Dharwad Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Deputy Registrar-02
- Assistant Registrar-01
- Assistant Sports Officer-03
- Executive Engineer (Civil)-01
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)-01
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-02
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)-01
- Junior Technical Superintendent-10
- Library Officers-01
- Junior Library Information Superintendents-02
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Non-Faculty Jobs, should complete Master’s degree/Bachelor’s Degree/B. Tech./BE or equivalent in Civil Engineering from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.78800-209200/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
- Assistant Sports Officer: Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
- Executive Engineer (Civil): Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
- Junior Technical Superintendent: Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
- Library Officer: Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
- Junior Library Information Superintendent: Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Maximum 50 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test and/or Skill Test and/or Personal Interview
How To Apply for IIT Dharwad Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website iitdh.ac.in.
- On the Home page search for IIT Dharwad Non-Faculty recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 05.01.2019
Starting Date of Application: 05.01.2019
Last Date to Apply: 11.01.2019