Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad has Released Advertisement for 242 Non-Teaching Posts in its Official Website i.e., iitism.ac.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 242 Non-Teaching Posts @ iitism.ac.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, IIT ISM Dhanbad job Pay Scale Details, IIT ISM Dhanbad Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 242 IIT ISM Dhanbad Posts @ iitism.ac.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 11th November 2019
IIT ISM Dhanbad Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad (IIT ISM Dhanbad)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Teaching|
|No. of Posts||242|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||11th November 2019|
IIT ISM Dhanbad Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Non-Teaching: 242 Posts
- Non Teaching: 51 Posts
- Faculty Posts: 85 Posts
- Group–I to Group – VIII: 106 Posts
|Non Teaching||Candidate must have a degree of Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate, Engineering in relevant discipline|
|Faculty Posts||Candidate must have a degree of Masters or equivalent or its equivalent in relevant discipline|
|Group–I to Group – VIII||Candidate must have a degree of Diploma Engineering/ ITI or NCVT recognized in relevant discipline|
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary As Per Rules as Per Regulations of IIT ISM Dhanbad
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 50 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- The application submission fee for the posts of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar: Rs. 1000/-
- Form Fees for the posts of Jr. Assistant and Jr. Technician Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- No Fees for SC/ST/Divyang/Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written, Computer Test/Skill Test, Presentation & Interview
How To Apply for Non-Teaching Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website iitism.ac.in.
- On the Home page search for IIT ISM Dhanbad Non-Teaching recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 2 September 2019.
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 4 November 2019. (411002/1/2019-Estt)
- Last date for submission of a signed copy of a downloaded copy of duly filled in the online application form with all enclosures: 11 November 2019.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 4 October 2019 (411002/3/2019-Estt).
- Last Date for Fee Submission of Application: 3 November 2019 (411002/3/2019-Estt).
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Notification||Download Here [Non-Teaching] | Download Here [Teaching]|
|Official Website||Click Here|