Indian Institute of Technology IIT Recruitment 2017 Apply For 19 Technician, Assistant (oa.iitj.ac.in)
Indian Institute of Technology has advertised a latest employment notification noticeable as IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 with thorough details. The organization invites Online employment form from eligible and competent job seekers to fill up 19 vacant posts of Technician, Assistant positions. Aspirant with the required & essential eligibility criteria are most welcomed to grab this career option by applying Indian Institute of Technology Online Application Form earlier to the closure date (1st May 2017)
Name of Govt Organization: Indian Institute of Technology
Offered Posts Name : Technician, Assistant
Total No. of Posts – 19 posts
Name And No. of Posts –
1. Assistant Workshop Superintendent – 01
2. Technical Officer – 01
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
4. Assistant Library Information Officer – 02
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01
6. Junior Superintendent – 02
7. Junior Technician (Mechanical Engineering) – 02
8. Junior Technician (Electrical Engineering) – 01
9. Junior Technician (Civil Engineering) – 02
10. Junior Technician (Materials Engineering) – 02
11. Junior Technician (Physics) – 01
12. Junior Technician (Chemistry) – 01
13. Junior Assistant – 02
Application / Examination Fee: ‘
- Processing fee of 500/- is required from candidates belonging to General/ OBC Category Candidates to be paid.
- Applicants belonging to PH / ST / SC / Ex-S are required to paid Rs. 250/- as processing fee.
- The Maximum age limits of contestants should be below than 50 Years (Post 1-3), 35 Years (Post 4), 32 Years (Post 5,6), 27 Years (Post 7-13) As on 01-05-2017.
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary And Payscale: After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1,2), Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4600/4200/- Grade Pay (Post 3-6), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 2000/- Grade Pay (Post 7-13) shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Exam, Trade Test.
- Shortlisted contestants shall be called for Personal Interview, Presentation.
- ON being shortlisted a merit list will be made of all those contestants who are qualified in Written Exam, Trade Test and Personal Interview, Presentation.
Procedure to Apply for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017 – 2018:
- Contenders willing to apply for IIT Jodhpur vacancy should visit to the official website that is http://oa.iitj.ac.in.
- Start to fill the online application form as per the instructed guidelines and upload the scanned copies of required documents within given time period by using the browse button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take the print out of application form and send it to following address :
Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date For Applying Online Is : 01-05-2017.
Closing Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 08-05-2017.
official Website : oa.iitj.ac.in