Indian Navy (Indian Navy) Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has published Indian Navy Recruitment Notification-2023 for 372 vacancies of Chargeman Posts in its Organization. The Notification was released and displayed on its official website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in, and here at www.jobsbadi.com. This is good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 29.05.2023. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply, Admit card, Syllabus of Exam, etc., are mentioned below.
|Name of The Organization||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Chargeman|
|No. of Posts||372|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Organization Full Details: Indian Navy
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Group||Vacancy|
|Construction and Maintenance Group||118|
|Production Planning and Control Group||12|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Electrical||Degree in Science with Physics Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university. (OR) Diploma in Electrical Engineering recognized by University or Board|
|Weapon||Degree in Science with Physics Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university (or) Diploma in respective discipline|
|Engineering||Degree in Science with Physics Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university. (or) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering recognized by University or Board.|
|Construction and Maintenance||Degree in Science with Physics Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university. or Diploma in the respective Engineering discipline recognized by University or Board.|
|Production Planning and Control||Degree in Science with Physics Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university. (OR) Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.|
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix as Per Regulations of the Indian Navy
18-25 years as on crucial date. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
No Application Fee
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Online Tests, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- Candidates, log on to the Official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Indian Navy Chargeman recruitment notification 2023. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a printout of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 15.05.2023
Starting Date of Application: 15.05.2023
Last Date to Apply: 29.05.2023
You may Also Like
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 (Apply Online) for 248 Tradesman Skilled Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 100 Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 Batch Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 112 Tradesman Mate Posts Apply
- Western Naval Command Jobs 2022 for 127 Fireman, Pharmacist & Pest Control Worker Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | 2700 Sailor Posts Apply @ joinindiannavy.gov.in