Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy has recently released the recruitment Notification for Officers of 102 Vacancies on its Official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 12.01.2019 and the last date of the Application is 01.02.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in Indian Navy can apply Online on its official site joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy has Released Advertisement for 102 Officers Posts in its Official Website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 102 Officers Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Indian Navy job Pay Scale Details, Indian Navy Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 102 Officers Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 01.02.2019
|Name of The Organization||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Officers|
|No. of Posts||102|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Organization Full Details: Indian Navy
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts|
|Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)||12|
|General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre||30|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||28|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||32|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Officers Jobs, should complete Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the undermentioned disciplines with 60% marks till 5th/ 7th semester in regular/ integrated course respectively from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT): Rs. 10, 56,100/- to Rs. 1,10,700/-
- Lieutenant (LT): Rs. 61,300/- to Rs. 1,20,900/-
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr): Rs. 69,400/- to Rs. 1,36,900/-
- Commander (Cdr): Rs. 12,1200/- to Rs. 2,12,400/-
Between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview and Test
- Candidates, log on to the Official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Indian Navy Officers recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 12.01.2019
Starting Date of Application: 12.01.2019
Last Date to Apply: 01.02.2019