- Indian Navy Jobs under University Entry Scheme (UES) PC Officers vacancy – B.Tech Jobs
- Eligibility for Indian Navy Recruitment UES Training 2017-18
- Education Qualification
- Age Limit
- Salary Details
- Selection Process
- How To Apply Online for indian Navy Recruitment 2017 @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Important Dates for Recruitment of Indian Navy
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification & Online Application Form
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Apply For PC Officer Jobs under UES Training scheme.Indian Navy Inviting Applications from unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2018.
Applicants should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/B Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course)
|Sl. No.||Branch/Cadre||Streams in BE/ B. Tech||Gender||PC/SSC|
General Service (X)
Any Stream of BE/B.Tech.
|PC & SSC|
|(b)||Air Traffic Controller||Any stream of BE/ B. Tech. Aggregate 60% in X & XII and Min. 60% in English in Class XII||Male & Female||SSC|
|(c)||IT||(i) Information Technology (ii) Computer Science Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering||Male||SSC|
|(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy|
(xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & control
|(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communications|
(iv) Electronics and Communication (v) Power Engineering
(vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics
(viii) Avionics(ix) Electronics & Instrumentation
(x) Instrumentation & Control
Naval Architecture (NA)
|(i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space|
(v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering
(viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building
(xi) Ship Design
Male & Female
Appearing Candidates should Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jul 1997 are eligible to apply.
Promotion from Sub-Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria are as follows:
|RANK||PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX||LEVEL||MSP|
|Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr)||69400-136900||11||15500|
Candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry.
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in . The Candidates are to apply from 01 Jul 17 to 31 Jul 17.
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) date of birth proof (10th & 12th certificate), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and marksheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech and Integrated Course respectively, BE/ B Tech CGPA to % conversion formula and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any application with scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, it will be
- Print 2 copies of this filled application form which have system generated application number. Carry one copy of application during Campus Interview. Another copy of application is to be carried along with original documents/certificates appearing for SSB.
Starting Date to Apply online : 01st July 2017
Last Date to Submit online Application : 31st July 2017