Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2019 Notification @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy has recently released the recruitment Notification for Sailor of 2700 Vacancies on its Official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 13th June 2019 and the last date of the Application is 10th July 2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in Indian Navy can apply Online on its official site joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification for 2700 Sailor Vacancies Apply @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has Released Advertisement for 2700 Sailor Posts in its Official Website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 2700 Sailor Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Indian Navy job Pay Scale Details, Indian Navy Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 2700 Sailor Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 10th July 2019
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Sailor|
|No. of Posts||2700|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||10th July 2019|
Indian Navy Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Indian Navy
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Sailor (AA): 500 Posts
- Sailor (SSR): 2200 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Sailor Jobs, should complete 10+2 from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month as Per Regulations of Indian Navy
Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Computer Based Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How To Apply for Indian Navy Indian Navy Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 13th June 2019
Starting Date of Application: 13th June 2019
Last Date to Apply: 10th July 2019
Click for Detailed Indian Navy Notification Link
Click for Sailor Posts Application Link
You may Also Like
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 (Apply Online) for 248 Tradesman Skilled Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 100 Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 Batch Posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 112 Tradesman Mate Posts Apply
- Western Naval Command Jobs 2022 for 127 Fireman, Pharmacist & Pest Control Worker Posts