Indian Navy has Released Advertisement for 3400 Sailor Posts in its Official Website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 3400 Sailor Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Indian Navy job Pay Scale Details, Indian Navy Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 3400 Sailor Posts @ joinindiannavy.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 30-12-2018
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 Notification @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. Indian Navy has recently released the recruitment Notification for Sailor of 3400 Vacancies on its Official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 14-12-2018 and the last date of the Application is 30-12-2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in Indian Navy can apply Online on its official site joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Name of The Organization||Indian Navy (Indian Navy)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Sailor|
|No. of Posts||3400|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Organization Full Details: Indian Navy
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Sailor : 3400 Posts
- Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) – 2500 Posts
- Sailor – Artificer Apprentice (AA) – 500 Posts
- Sailor – Matric Recruit (MR) – 400 Posts
All Over India
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Sailor Jobs, should complete 12th / Matriculation from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary As per rules as Per Regulations of Indian Navy
As per rules . Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Computer-based Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination
- Candidates, log on to the Official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 14-12-2018
Starting Date of Application: 14-12-2018
Last Date to Apply: 30-12-2018
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 384 Civilian Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Navy has published notification for the recruitment of 384 Tradesman Mate (erstwhile MTS (Industrial)/ USL) classified as Group C, Industrial (Civilian Personnel) vacancies at Naval Dockward, Mumbai. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-05-2017 to 20-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…for more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
Indian Navy Recruitment notification 2017: Indian Navy Recruitment notification has advised a notification for the post of Civilian & sailor posts. around 384 posts vacancies are released. the application form of this post starts from 01-05-2017 to 20-05-2017. so all the interested and applied candidates can apply through online before the link deactivated. after the successful applied in online check the details carefully. so those who want to apply for this post can check the educational qualifications at below. all the state government jobs are available on our website.
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name(s)||Sailors& civilian|
|Number of Vacancies||384|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information.|
|job location||across India|
Pay Scale :-
Candidates should have passed 10th standard examination from a recognized board or institution. To get more information about qualification details please refer official notification.
Age Limit for Sailors& civilian Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years as on closing date for receipt of online application. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD – UR, 13 years for PWD – OBC & 15 years for PWD – SC/ ST candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection of candidates will be basis of short listing and written examination.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the official website www.bhartiseva.com
2. Select the desired post & read all instructions
3. click for Online Registration
4. Fill all the details & submit the form
5. After submission, take a hard copy of the online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application – 01-05-2017
Last Date for Online Application – 20-05-2017
click here to apply Online
Search Tags :
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 205 Multi Tasking Staff Jobs www.indiannavy.nic.in Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Vacancy needs to be filled up with 205 Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible Candidates are requested to submit their application through the process for online/offline. Last date for submission of Online/Offline application within 52 days.been declared a notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff Post. Total number of vacancy is 205.
Full details like- Education Qualification, Age limits, Application Procedure, Brief description of post, and other details for this notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 is mention bellow:
Post: – MTS (Multi Tasking Staff).
Eligibility: –10th Pass.
Location: –All India.
Last date: –15 May 2017.
Age limit: –Maximum 40 years.
Total Vacancy: – 205 posts.
Name of posts: – MTS (Multi Tasking Staff).
Now the main part is Education Qualification. To be eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 you should have process.
- Minimum Class 10th Pass or its similar Qualification from any recognized board or University
For more details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 find the full advertisement bellow.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post should have the knowledge of age limits. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules. Candidates are requested to view full advertisement for brief details
Candidate’s Maximum age limit should be 40 year as on 01-01-2017
For more Details on age limit as per post wise, Salary offered, more details about qualification, and other things, please find the full details bellow.
Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution.
Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay 1800 per month.
There is no application fee.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination test
- And interview .
The candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of documents and relevant documents and send this following address on or 15 May 2017.
Following papers/documents be sent along with application:
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Cadre clearance certificate.
- Self attested copies of certificate/Marks sheets in support of educational/ other qualifications.
- Original certificates/Mark sheets should be produced when asked for.
- A passport size photograph duly attested on reverse (by current employer) should be pinned with the application.
You may think now how to apply for this post. Well all you have to do just follow the instruction here. Candidates who are eligible for this post must have to download application form and then send it to the following address after dully filling up the application.
Last date to submit application form : Within 45 Days.
Last date to submit application form (Remote areas / Flung Areas) : Within 52 Days.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 | Sailors Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name:Indian Navy (Indian Navy)
Employment Category:Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:Various Posts
Job Location:All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
(a) Direct Entry Petty Officer
(b) Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
(c) Matric Recruits (MR)
(d) Non Matric Recruits (NMR)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailors Jobs 2016
(a) Direct Entry Petty Officer – 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination. Sports Proficiency:(i) Team Games: Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament. (ii) Individual Events. Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
(b) Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) -10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination. Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
(c) Matric Recruits (MR) – 10th /equivalent qualified. Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament.
(d) Non Matric Recruits (NMR) – Passed VI th standard. Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/National/State level tournament.
Sports Disciplines: Outstanding sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, ,Best Physique and Equestrian(Horse Polo)
(a) Direct Entry Petty Officer – 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1995 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive)
(b) Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) – 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
(c) Matric Recruits (MR) – 17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 1996 to 31 Mar 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
(d) Non Matric Recruits (NMR) -17 to 21 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Apr 1996 to 31 Mar 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Sailors
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Medical Standards
How to apply for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
1. Visit official website indiannavy.nic.in
2. Search Indian Navy Sailors Application form
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19.11.2016
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 12.12.2016
Indian Navy Sailors Notification | Application Form Link:
Indian Navy Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 | 3400 Sailor Posts Apply @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Details
- Indian Navy Requirement 2017 – 384 Civilian & Sailor Posts | Apply Online at indiannavy.nic.in
- Job Details for Indian Navy recruitment 2017 Notification
- Eligibility criteria to apply for 384 vacancies in Indian Navy
- Pay Scale :-
- Qualification for Navy Recruitment 2017 :-
- Age Limit for Sailors& civilian Recruitment 2017:-
- Selection Process for Navy Recruitment 2017:-
- Instructions to Apply Online:
- Important Dates:-
- Important link for Indian Navy Requirement 2017
- Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017- 205 Multi Tasking Staff Jobs (MTS) Apply @ indiannavy.nic.in
- Navy Recruitment Notification Details 2017:
- Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Education and Qaulification for Navy Recruitment 2017 :
- Age Limit for Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Eligibility for Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Salary Details for Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Application Fee for Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Indian Navy Vacancy Selection Process:
- How to apply For Navy Recruitment 2017:
- Following papers/documents be sent along with application:
- How to Apply for Indian Navy Vacancy?
- Important Dates for Navy Recruitment 2017 :
- Important link for Navy Recruitment 2017: