- Intelligence Bureau Notification 2017 – 166 Junior Intelligence Officer Posts | Apply Online @ mha.nic.in
- IB Vacancy 2017 details:
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies:
- Eligibility criteria for IB Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualification for IB Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- Selection Process for IB Recruitment 2017
- Application Fee for IB Recruitment 2017
- Mode of Payment for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- Mode of Application for IB Recruitment 2017
- How to apply for IB job vacancies
- Important Dates of IB Recruitment 2017
- Important link for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- IB Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
Intelligence Bureau Notification 2017 – 166 Junior Intelligence Officer Posts | Apply Online @ mha.nic.in
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 : IB – Intelligence Bureau has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 166 Junior Intelligence Officer openings. Ministry Of Home Affairs is recruiting BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) pass students for the Govt Jobs in New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04 May 2017.Intelligence Bureau (IB) invites applications for the post of Deputy Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Junior Intelligence Officer-II on deputation (including short-term contract basis). Eligible Officials apply within 60 days from the date of Advertisement in Employment News Paper (dated 04 – 10 March 2017 Issue).
Ministry Of Home Affairs is recruiting BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) pass students for the Govt Jobs in New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04 May 2017.Intelligence Bureau (IB) invites applications.For more details can subscribe the official notification and jobsbadi.com
IB Vacancy 2017 details:
- Organization name: Intelligence Bureau Department
- No of Posts: 166
- Name of The Posts: Junior Intelligence Officer
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: @mha.nic.in
- Job Location: Delhi
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/ Tech-Telephone||01|
|Deputy Central Intelligence officer/Tech||02|
|Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Tech||161|
Eligibility criteria for IB Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification for IB Recruitment 2017
- 12th/Bachelor Degree/Master degree from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
Age Limit for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 38 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Selection Process for IB Recruitment 2017
- Written Exam
Application Fee for IB Recruitment 2017
Mode of Payment for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application for IB Recruitment 2017
- Online Mode
How to apply for IB job vacancies
- Go to official website amravati.nic.in otherwise www.collnrs.in.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates of IB Recruitment 2017
Last date to submit application form : 02-05-2017
IB Recruitment 2016 : Intelligence Bureau has just now published a new recruitment notification to fill up 320 Junior Intelligence Officer posts. It has invited applications from potential and capable job seekers through online. Candidates can register for this recruitment through the official website starting from 3rd September 2016 to 24th September 2016. This is a great chance for the aspiring candidates who are looking to apply for Latest Govt Jobs 2016, Junior Intelligence Officer Jobs. Job contestants should have maximum age of 27 and minimum age of 18 years years on or before 29th September 2016 to apply for this job. Also to become eligible, candidates should have done their 12th standard or its equivalent.
Job contenders who are going to apply for this Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2016 need to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee (Only for General, OBC category). All the applicants will be called to participate in written test, medical test and those who performs well may gets selected. a monthly salary of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- will be given for the candidates who are appointed as Junior Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau department. All the useful information about this IB Recruitment 2016 like age limit, application fee, IB Online Application, qualifications, salary, etc., are provided in this post. Candidates who have applied for these IB Vacancies may stay tuned to this website for further updates like IB Admit Card, latest Govt Jobs, etc.
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Home affairs, Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Name of the Post: Junior Intelligence Officer Grade – II (Technical)
No. of Posts: 320 jobs
Last date to apply: 24/09/2016
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
- Un-reserved – 190
- OBC – 43
- SC – 57
- ST – 30
IB Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Details
Job contenders who are applying for these IB Jobs 2016 should posses qualifications like Higher Secondary or 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized Board. Should have completed Industrial Training course in Radio Technician or Electronics or Electronics and communication.
Job seekers should have age limit of 18 to 27 years as on 24/09/2016. Age relaxations of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST category aspirants will be applicable.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to 20200/- per month + GP rs. 2400/-
Candidates are required to pay application fee while applying for this recruitment through challan.
- General, OBC applicants : Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST, Female applicants : No fee.
Final selection of applied candidates will be done by the selection committee of IB on the basis of marks obtained in following rounds.
- Written examination
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
IB Recruitment Online Application
All the job aspirants who posses above specified eligibility requirements may apply for IB recruitment through online mode.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Intelligence Bureau i.e., www.mha.nic.in
- Find the Notifications or recruitment link and click on it.
- Look for latest IB recruitment Notification and open it.
- Carefully go through the details specified.
- Now click the Apply Online link and fill the application form.
- Also upload scanned documents of photos, signature, etc.
- Now click the Submit button to complete the application process.
- Take hard copy of the filled form for future use.