IRDAI Assistant Manager (AM) Recruitment 2023 Notification @ irdai.gov.in. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has recently released the recruitment Notification for Assistant Manager (AM) of 45 Vacancies on its Official website irdai.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 11th April 2023 and the last date of the Application is 10th May 2023. So candidates who want to get jobs in IRDAI can apply Online on its official site irdai.gov.in.
IRDAI Recruitment 2023 Notification for 45 Assistant Manager (AM) Vacancies Apply @ irdai.gov.in
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has Released Advertisement for 45 Assistant Manager (AM) Posts in its Official Website i.e., irdai.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online 45 Assistant Manager (AM) Posts @ irdai.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, IRDAI job Pay Scale Details, IRDAI Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Recruitment 2023 | Apply Online 45 Assistant Manager (AM) Posts @ irdai.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 10th May 2023
IRDAI Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of The Organization||Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager (AM)|
|No. of Posts||45|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||10th May 2023|
IRDAI Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Assistant Manager (AM): 45 Posts
|SI No||Stream||No. of Posts|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Assistant Manager (AM) Jobs, should complete Graduation from the Recognized Board/University.
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Actuarial) – Graduation with minimum 60% marks and 7 papers passed of IAI as per 2019 curriculum
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Finance) – Graduation with minimum 60 % marks and ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Law) – Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks
- Assistant Manager (AM) (IT) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science/ Software Engineering) with minimum 60% marks OR Masters in Computers Application with minimum 60% marks OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Research) – Master’s Degree or 2-years Post Graduate Diploma in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics & Informatics with a minimum of 60% marks
- Assistant Manager (AM) (Generalist) – Graduation with minimum 60% marks
Pay Scale (Salary):
Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Rs.44,500/- per month in the scale of Rs. 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)- 89150 (17 years) and other allowances as Per Regulations of IRDAI
21 years and not above 30 years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
SC / ST / PwBD – Rs.150/- & Other than SC/ST/PwBD – Rs.750/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in On-line Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)/ Descriptive Examination and Interview
How To Apply for IRDAI Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India Jobs 2023
- Candidates, log on to the Official website irdai.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for IRDAI Assistant Manager (AM) recruitment notification 2023. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use
Date of Notification: 11th April 2023
Starting Date of Application: 11th April 2023
Last Date to Apply: 10th May 2023