The ISC Board Result 2019 Date is confirmed and a notification is released by officials about it, that they will release on May 7th, 2019. And to download them you have to enter some details like Admit Card number and DOB etc. If the entered details are wrong then the results will not be opened, so before submitting check once. The download the link it may not be opened after its release because of the heavy load, then the students have to wait after some time and then try again.
ISC Board 12th Class Result 2019 – Via SMS, Email
There is another procedure of downloading your ISC 12th Board Result 2019 which means you can get your result through SMS or Email id. The officials will release the number to which the students have to send an SMS and the format of the message is also released. Once you sent the SMS the officials will check the details in it and reply you with your results. And through Email also you can know your ISC Board Results, but the recipient mail id to which the candidate has to send the details is released on the result release date. But the SMS number and Format is released by the board which is given below.
- ICSE Results 2019 on your Mobile SMS ICSE to 09248082883.
- ISC Results 2019 on your Mobile SMS ISC to 09248082883.
Steps to know your results Via SMS:
1. To know the ICSE Board Exam Results 2019 Via SMS. the student has to enter the unique ID in the format given below
New Message’ box:
ICSE 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
2. To know the ISC Board Exam Results 2019 Via SMS, the student should enter the ID in the format which is given below
New Message’ box:
ISC 1234567 (Seven Digit Unique ID)
3. To this number 09248082883 message has to be sent
4. Then the result will be displayed with marks given to each subject
Steps to be followed for accessing results:
1. Click on “Examination System” after login into the Carrer Portal.
2. To access the ISC Examination Results 2019 Click on “ISC”
3. Then Click on Reports
4. To View/Print the Result Click on ‘Result Tabulation’.
5. or on Comparison Table
In case of any doubt, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or all 022-67226106.
The digitally signed copies of the Statement of Marks and Pass Certificate are available for candidates who took the ICSE and ISC Examinations through the DigiLocker facility established by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India. In addition, candidates taking the ISC Examination will also be provided with digitally signed copies of the Migration Certificate. This facility is available only for candidates who took the examinations from the Examination Year since 2014.
Signing up for DigiLocker (digilocker.gov.in) is easy – all you need is a mobile number. The mobile number will be authenticated by sending an OTP (one-time password) followed by selecting a username and password. This will create the DigiLocker account. After the DigiLocker account is successfully created, one can download the electronic documents issued by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
Related News for you