- JIPMER Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 74 Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancy – Last date 14.07.2017
- Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Faculty Jobs 2017
- Selection Process of JIPMER Puducherry Faculty Jobs 2017
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates of JIPMER Recruitment 2017
- Important Links for JIPMER Puducherry Faculty Jobs 2017
- Admit Card Download for JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2017
- JIPMER Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of JIPMER Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017
- JIPMER MBBS Admission 2017 | Application Form 2017, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern @ www.jipmer.edu.in
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has Released Notification for 74 Professor & Assistant Professor Posts in its Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply after reading complete details of the JIPMER Recruitment 2017 | Jobs in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Jobsbadi provides full details like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Teaching Jobs seekers can apply for JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2017 through Offline before last Date i.e., 14-07-2017
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 74 Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancy – Last date 14.07.2017
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of the Post||Professor & Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||74|
|Post wise Vacancies|
|Job Type||Teaching Jobs|
|Notification Release Date|
JIPMER MBBS Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility norms for MBBS course are mentioned below:
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- OCIand NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed the age of17 years at the time of admission i.e. must be born on or before 1st January 2001. There is not any relaxation in the age limit for reserved categories.
- Students must have passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- The candidate should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and should have scored minimum50% marks in PCB (for general) and 40% marks (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH (reserved).
- General OPH candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks in the above-mentioned subjects.
Importent dates for JIPMER 2017:
|Online application form starts||27th March 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application||3rd May 2017|
|Admit card release||22nd May – 4th June 2017|
|Exam date||4th June 2017|
|Merit List announcement||on or before 19th June 2017|
|First Counselling||27th to 30th June 2017|
|Second Counselling||19th July 2017|
|Third Counselling||23rd August 2017|
|Admission Formalities & issue of admission letter||3rd and 4th July 2017|
JIPMER MBBS Admission 2017: Entrance Test
Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test (CBT). This examination will be an Online only test. According to the JIPMET MBBS Admission 2017 calendar, the entrance examination shall be held on Sunday, June 4, 2017.
The duration of the examination shall be two and half hours.
The Online (CBT) Entrance Examination will be conducted in two shifts:
Morning Shift / First shift: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Afternoon Shift / Second shift: 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM.
JIPMER MBBS Admission 2017: How To Apply
Candidates who are planning to apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination can follow these steps to apply:
Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MBBS admission – 2017”.
Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
Submit the form
Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download