JKPSC KAS Prelims 2017 Results Released – Selected candidates list
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has conducted Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2016-17 for the recruitment of Gazetted posts in J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service and J&K Accounts Service. The candidates have completed the KAS Exam successfully on 19th March 2017. The commission has released data about the JKPSC KAS Exam 2017 recently. The number of candidates who have appeared the exam is about 80% out of 48000 number of applicants. There by, the candidates are most awaiting for the JKPSC KAS Prelims Results and talks going on about the cutoff marks. The commission has declared the results on 23rd April 2017, the news from officials. The candidates need not to worry, we help you here to get the results directly on your desktop online. JKPSC CCE (Prelims) Result 2017 will be given by the roll number of the candidates.
Download J&K Police Service, Accounts Service, Administrative Service Prelims Results
JKPSC CCE prelims exam result 2017 is essential to appear main examination because the main written exam is only for the shortlisted candidates. J&K is going to fill 277 vacancies through both Preliminary and Main exams. The JKPSC CCE Prelims exam has two papers comprising the total 450 marks. Many candidates have done hard work on the preparation. And it is mandatory to attend the JKPSC KAS mains exam after qualifying preliminary examination. The KAS Selection list 2017 for main exam will be decided on the basis of cutoff marks. The JKPSC KAS Prelims Exam Cutoff marks pertain to standard deviation of the total number of candidates. The candidates can download J&K KAS Exam result 2017 directly through the link provided below. On the other choice, the candidates may follow the second method which is also mentioned at below section.
How to Download Selected list of JKPSC KAS Prelims Results 2017
- Visit the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Now Move on to Recruitment
- Click on the page “Recruitment Status”
- Now click on ‘Result for J&K CCE (Preliminary) Exam 2016-17’
- Enter your details
- Submit the details online
- There you get JKPSC KAS CCE Prelims Result 2017 / selection list
- Now you may download the results for your convenience.
Official website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2017 Jammu Kashmir PSC Pre Combined Competitive Exam(CCE) Prelims 19th March 2017 Exam Cutoff Marks jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Lecturer Answer Key 2017, 10+2 Subject wise Analysis jkpsc.nic.in Cut off :
JKPSC Lecturer Answer Key 2017, JKPSC (10+2) Lecturer Subject Wise Answer Key, JKPSC Lecturer Expected Cut off, jkpsc.nic.in Answer Key, A lot of candidates have registered for online application form of JKPSC Lecturer for Sociology & Political Science .So the Authorities have postponed the exam date from 12th March 2017 to 19th March 2017.
Exam Authority: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Post Name: Lecturer
Subject Name: Sociology & Political Science
jkpsc.nic.in School Lecturer Answer Key 2016 : PDF
Cut off Marks: General, SC, ST and OBC
How to Download JKPSC CCE Answer Key 2017 ?
- Well! The first step is to go to the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission official website i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now, over there, you are required to click on “Combined Competitive Written Exam held on 19th March 2017 Answer Keys of Set A, B, C and D”.
- After that, a PDF file will be open that consist the Booklet Set A, B, C and D Answer keys 2017 of the Combined Competitive Exam.
- You may cross check the answers that you have attempted in the examination with the officially released answer keys.
JK PSC CCE Selection Procedure- 2017
The selection of the candidates happens through the following successive procedure given below;
- Preliminary examination
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
JKPSC 2017 CCE Preliminary exam paper key
The Key Paper has been available in different sets such as Set 1, Set 2, Set 3 & Set 4.
we can cheak the all set results in jkps.nic.in
Here is the Exam Pattern of the JKPSC CCE Preliminary Examination. The aspirants have to solve 2 papers. Paper 1 will be of General Studies while Paper 2 will be the subjects related to the post one had applied for.
- Paper 1: General studies- 150 Marks
- Paper 2: Optional subjects- 300 Marks
19 th March 2017 JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Answer Key 2017 | JK PSC CCE Important Dates -2017
Event Date Name Of The Organisation Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Exam Name Combined Competitive Exam 2017 Date of Exam 19th March 2017 Category Answer Key Result Announcement Update Soon Answer Key Update Soon Official Website www.jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Lecturer Expected Cut off Category wise for Sociology & Political Science
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission successfully conducted the written examination for Sociology & Political Science Lecturer written examination now candidates wants to know the minimum marks they required to pass the JKPSC 10+2) Lecturer written exam in 2017 .different for different sections decided by commission depend on number of factors such as difficulty level of exam, number of candidates appeared for written examination, number of posts are availble.
JKPSC CCE 19 March 2017 Jammu Kashmir PSC Pre Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Answer Key 19-03-2017 | JK PSC CCE Prelims Answer Key (Series A B C D) 19.03.2017
Question Paper JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 Jammu Kashmir PSC CCE Answer Key 2017 JKPSC CCE Pre Question Paper for Set A Available Soon JKPSC CCE Pre Question Paper for Set B Available Soon JKPSC CCE Pre Question Paper for Set C Available Soon JKPSC CCE Pre Question Paper for Set D Available Soon
- JKPSC KAS Prelims 2017 Results Released – Selected candidates list
- JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2017 Jammu Kashmir PSC Pre Combined Competitive Exam(CCE) Prelims 19th March 2017 Exam Cutoff Marks jkpsc.nic.in
- 19 th March 2017 JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Answer Key 2017 | JK PSC CCE Important Dates -2017
- JKPSC Lecturer Expected Cut off Category wise for Sociology & Political Science
- JKPSC CCE 19 March 2017 Jammu Kashmir PSC Pre Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) Answer Key 19-03-2017 | JK PSC CCE Prelims Answer Key (Series A B C D) 19.03.2017