10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME COURSE – 38
- Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt Of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of
- Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
NOTE 1: Candidate should note only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
NOTE 2: Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently or a subsequent examination on any ground whatsoever.
NOTE 3: Candidates must undertake not to marry until they complete their full training. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for training. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
- Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII
- VACANCIES: 90. (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of )
- TYPE OF COMMISSION: On successful completion of 4 years of the course cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of
- SENIORITY: They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME,MCTE,MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
- Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under:
- Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- Technical Training: (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training as given out in Para 6 (a) and (b)
No ante date seniority will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. In case they fail to qualify in the following year examination, the same will result in loss of seniority to them and they will forfeit seniority to the extent of delay in passing Engineering degree examination. If they fail to qualify even within three years of their commissioning, their commission will be terminated.
COST OF TRAINING
- 8785/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officer Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.
8. SALARY STRUCTURE
- The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the
- The current Pay Bands, Grade Pay and Military Service Pay are as under:-
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCALE||GRADE PAY||MSP|
|LT GENERAL/HAG SCALE||67,000-(annual increment @ 3%)-|
|HAG + Scale *|
*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens
|75,500 – (annual increment @ 3%) – 80,000||NIL||NIL|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80,000(fixed)||NIL||NIL|
Note : The above figures are as in the 6th CPC scales & are subject to revision from time to time.
- Cost to company (CTC). The CTC for a Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 65000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Tech Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to
- Privileges. In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Army provides free medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/ Club/Sports Facilities Furnished Govt Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised
- On being commissioned, all officers will be guided by the terms and conditions as given out by the Army Group Insurance Scheme and as amended from time to
- Army Group Insurance Fund Provides Insurance cover of Rs. 15 lakhs on payment of onetime non-refundable premium of Rs. 8200/- by cadets from the date of joining for pre- commission training i.e. for 3 years. If a cadet is relegated an additional premium of Rs. 1,444/- per relegated term will be paid. Those who are medically boarded out on account of disability, the disability cover provided for 100% disability will be Rs. 7.5 lakhs reduced up to Rs. 1.5 lakhs for 20 per cent disability. However, disability for less than 20 percent, an ex-gratia of Rs. 50,000/- will be paid and Rs. 1 lakhs ex-gratia will be paid to cadets invalided out during their last year of trg wef 01 Jan 2011. There is no saving component under this scheme. Disability due to alcoholism, drug addiction and due to the diseases of pre-enrolment origin will not qualify for disability benefit and ex-gratia
- The Gentlemen Cadets when in receipt of stipend are insured for Rs. 75 lakhs wef 01 Oct 2016. Those who get medically boarded out of Academy on account of disability, the disability cover provided for 100% disability will be Rs. 25 lakhs which is proportionately reduced up to 5 lakhs for 20% disability. However, for less than 20% disability an Ex-Gratia grant of Rs. 50,000/- for first two years of training and Rs 1 lakhs during the last year of training will be paid. Disability due to alcoholism, drug addiction and due to the diseases of pre-enrolment origin will not qualify for disability benefit and Ex-Gratia grant. In addition, Gentlemen Cadet withdrawn on disciplinary grounds, expelled as an undesirable or voluntarily leaving the Academy will also not be eligible for disability benefit and Ex-Gratia. Subscription at the rate of Rs. 5000/- will have to be paid in advance on monthly basis by Gentlemen Cadet to become member under the main AGI Scheme as applicable to regular Army officers. The subscription for the relegated period would also be recovered at the same rate.
- HOW TO APPLY: Application will only be accepted on line. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application
(f) The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of
Note: Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstances and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained. Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for.
11. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidate needs to apply ‘on line’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB. (b) For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course . (c) While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection will be outrightly rejected. (d) Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account.
(e) Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Aug 2017 onwards. No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate In writing or verbally. (f) Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply
(g) Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Directorate General of Recruiting, Rtg A (Officers Selection), West Block-III, R.K Puram, New Delhi PIN-110066 as well as Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training. For any queries regarding call up details, reporting date and merit list, contact: 011-26175473 between 1400 hrs to 1700 hrs on working days or visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Fax No of Directorate General of Recruiting is 011-26196205.
- SELECTION PROCEDURE: The selection procedure is as follows :-
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut% applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis, through the link forwarded via
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
13. GUIDELINES FOR PHYSICAL STANDARDS FOR ADMISSION TO THE 10+2 (TES) ENTRY PERMANENT COMMISSION.
Note: (a) The candidates must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties. (b) There should be no evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight. (c) The minimum acceptable height is
157.5 cms. For Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
A number of qualified candidates are rejected subsequently on medical grounds. Candidates are, therefore, advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before submitting their applications to avoid disappointment at the final stage. Candidates are also advised to rectify minor defects/ailments in order to speed up finalisation of medical examination conducted at the Military Hospital after being recommended at the SSB. The under mentioned ailments are considered as common minor ailments:- (i) Wax (Ears), (ii) DNS, (iii) Hydrocele/ phimosis, (iv) Overweight/Underweight, (v) Piles, (vi) Gynecomastia, (vii) Tonsillitis (viii) Varicocele. Civilian candidates appearing for all types of commission in the Armed Forces will be entitled to outpatient’s treatment from services sources at public expense for injuries sustained or disease contracted during the course of their examination by the selection Board. They will also be entitled to in-patient treatment at public expense in the Officers ward of a hospital provided, (a) the injury is sustained during the test or; (b) The disease contracted during course of examination by selection board and there is no civil hospital; or (c) the medical board requires the candidates admission for observation.
Note: They are not entitled to special nursing.
A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, the candidates declared unfit will be intimated by the president of the Medical Boards and the procedure for request for an Appeal Medical Board will also be intimated to the candidate. Candidates declared unfit during Appeal Medical Board will be intimated about the provision of Review Medical Board.
- Permanent Body Tattoos – For detailed Tattoo policy, visit joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- CHANGE OF INTERVIEW DATES: For any change of SSB Interview please refer Directorate General of Recruiting
- ENTITLEMENT FOR TRAVELLING ALLOWANCE : Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent
- MERIT LIST : It must be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB Interview does not confirm final Selection. Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate at SSB Interview. Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background etc. have no role to play for finalization of Merit List. Joining letters to join pre-commission training at OTA, Gaya will only be issued subject to vacancies and medical
Note 1: On joining the Army, some personal restrictions in service will be imposed in accordance with Article 33 of the Constitution of India as promulgated in the Army Act and Army Rules from time to time.
Note 2: Any ambiguity/false information/concealment of information detected in the certificate / documents will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 16 MAY 2017 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 14 JUN 2017 AT 1000 HRS.
126th TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-126) (Jan 2018)
- Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 126th Technical Graduates
Course (commencing in Jan 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of
(b) Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2018. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 98, both dates inclusive).
NOTE : The date of birth entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualification for Applying: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified
IMPORTANT NOTE: – Candidates must note that for induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams notified below. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into TGC-126 course at IMA, Dehradun, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he submits the proof of his passing Engg degree exam by 1 Jan 2018 to Recruiting Directorate, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
- Discipline wise vacancies are as given below:-
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream (AICTE Appd||Vacs|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg||11|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg||04|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg||06|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electro nics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg||07|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||02|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives||02|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology||02|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
NOTE 1: These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements.
NOTE- 2 :In case the engineering stream of the candidate is not listed above, he may seek equivalence of his non-notified engg stream with any of the above notified engg stream on production of degree equivalence certificate issued by the concerned university, failing which his candidature will be cancelled. The candidates are not allowed to seek equivalence of a notified engg stream with another notified engg stream above.
NOTE-3 : Recommended candidates of TGC-126 whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engg streams, may be offered to join SSC(T) course(Apr 2018), subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
- TYPE OF COMMISSION:
- Grant of Commission: Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of
- Permanent Commission: On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of
- Ante Date Seniority: One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC
2. TRAINING: Duration of training is one year at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit up to the number of vacancies available in each stream, subject to meeting all eligibility
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he be allowed to live with parents/guardians. A candidate who marries during training shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful, will not be selected for
- Cost of Training: The entire cost of training is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs. 9488/ – per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his stay at Indian Military
- The final allocation of Arms/Services will be made prior to passing out of gentleman cadets from
- SALARY STRUCTURE: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service
(a) The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows:-
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCLE||GRADE PAY||MSP||REMARKS|
|CAPTAIN||PB-3/15,600-39,100||6,100||6,000||On completion of 2 Yrs|
|MAJOR||PB-3/15,600-39,100||6,600||6,000||On completion of 6 Yrs|
|LT COLONEL||PB-4/37,400-67,000||8,000||6,000||On completion of 13 Yrs|
On selection basis subject to fulfillment requisite service conditions
|LT GENERAL/ HAG SCALE||67,000 -(annual increment @ 3%) -79,000||NIL||NIL|
|HAG + Scale*|
*Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens)
|75,500-(annual increment @ 3%)-80,000||NIL||NIL|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80,000 (fixed)||NIL||NIL|
* Please note that the above figures are as in the 6th CPC scales and are subject to revision from time to time.
- Cost to Company (CTC). The CTC for a Lieutenant would be approximately Rs. 80000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Tech Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to
- Privileges. In addition to the CTC mentioned above, Army provides free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized
- Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education. in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are NOT acceptable for proof of date of birth).
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/ University after last date of receipt/application will not be accepted for this
- Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/Registrar/ Dean of the concerned University regarding formula for conversation of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engg degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course to Rtg Dte, failing which his candidature will beAll certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Army Group Insurance Fund (AGIF) : The Gentlemen Cadets of IMA when in receipt of stipend are insured for Rs 75 lac wef 01 Jan 2018. Those who get medically boarded out of Academy on account of disability, the disability cover provided for 100% disability will be Rs 25 lac which is proportionally reduced up to Rs 5 lac for 20% disability. However, for less than 20% disability, only an Ex-Gratia grant of Rs 50,000/- for first two years of training and Rs 1 lac during the last year of training will be paid. Disability due to alcoholism, drug addiction and due to the diseases of pre-enrolment origin will not qualify for disability benefit and Ex-Gratia grant. In addition, Gentleman Cadets withdrawn on disciplinary grounds, expelled as an undesirable or voluntarily leaving the Academy will also not beeligible for disability benefit and Ex-Gratia. Subscription at the rate of Rs 5,000/- will have to be paid in advance on monthly basis by the Gentleman Cadets to become member under the main AGI Scheme as applicable to regular Army Officers. The subscription for the relegated period would also be recovered at the same rate.
1. HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. After submitting, click on “PDF” and take two copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
NOTE 1: Details once submitted in online application will NOT be changed under any circumstance, and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
NOTE 2: CGPA/Grades must be converted into Marks as per the formulae adopted by the concerned University for filling ‘Marks obtained in Graduation’ in online appln.
(ix) Equivalence certificate of the concerned University to claim equivalence of Engineering Degree, as applicable.(c) Any candidate who does not carry the above documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled and he will be sent back.(e) Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature, and NO representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:-
- SELECTION PROCEDURE: The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage
- Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.