Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has Released Advertisement for 129 BPM, BAM & Other Posts in its Official Website i.e., jharkhand.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 129 BPM, BAM & Other Posts @ jharkhand.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, JRHMS job Pay Scale Details, JRHMS Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Jharkhand Govt Job seekers can apply for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 129 BPM, BAM & Other Posts @ jharkhand.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 15th November 2019
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS)|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||BPM, BAM & Other|
|No. of Posts||129|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||15th November 2019|
JRHMS Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
BPM, BAM & Other: 129 Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary|
|Block Programme Manager-NHM||71||Rs. 20085/- Per Month|
|Block Accounts Manager-NHM||36||Rs. 20085/- Per Month|
|District Leprosy Consultant-NLEP||11||Rs. 31500/- Per Month|
|District Accounts Manager-RCH||1||Rs. 41698/- Per Month|
|Psychologist-DEIC||2||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|Consultant (Training)-IDSP||1||Rs. 31000/- Per Month|
|Midwifery Sister Tutors||6||Rs. 80000/- Per Month|
|State Cold Chain Officer||1||Rs. 79417/- Per Month|
- Block Programme Manager – Candidate should have a Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Rural Development/HR/Rural Management or Masters Degree in Social Work/Economics/Sociology/Public Health.
- Block Accounts Manager – Candidates with CA/inter ICWA/B.Com are eligible to apply for the post. Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in the relevant subject.
- District Leprosy Consultant – Candidates holding MBBS Degree with 3 years of experience are eligible to apply for the post.
- District Accounts Manager – RCH – Inter CA/Inter ICWA/M.Com with a working knowledge of computers and accounting software (Tally).
- Psychologist – DEIC – Masters Degree in Child and Clinical Psychology/Rehabilitation Psychology/MA in
- Psychology/MA in Psychology from a recognized University.
- Consultant (Training) – IDSP – Candidate with Post Graduation Degree in Medical filed are eligible to apply.
- Midwifery Sisters Tutor – M.Sc. Nursing with a specialty in obstetrics and gynaecology with 2 years of experience.
- State Cold Chain Officer– Candidates holding B.Tech. Degree in Electrical or Mechanical is eligible to apply for the post.
35 – 40 years (As on 01/10/2019). Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview
How To Apply for JRHMS Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for JRHMS BPM, BAM & Other recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 24th October 2019
Starting Date of Application: 24th October 2019
Last Date to Apply: 15th November 2019