Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released JSSC Recruitment Notification19 for the post of 583 vacancies for the posts of Excise Constable. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., jssc.nic.in and www.Jobsbadi.com. This is good news for those who are waiting for Jharkhand Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 26th March 22022. And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Excise Constable|
|No. of Posts||583 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Matric/10th Class Passed|
|Last Date||26th March 22022|
Vacancy Details of JSSC Jobs 2022
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for JSSC Excise Constable posts should have completed Matric/10th Class Passed from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
|UR||18 to 25 Years|
|BC& EBC (Male)||18 to 27 Years|
|UR, BC & EBC(Female)||18 to 28 Years|
|ST/SC(Male/Female)||18 to 30 Years|
Salary Details for JSSC Excise Constable Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 19900- 63200/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Excise Constable posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Standard Test Written Exam Medical Test
- For UR/BC/EBC/EWS: Rs.100/- .
- For ST/SC (Resident of Jharkhand): Rs.50/-
How to Apply for JSSC Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., jssc.nic.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Excise Constable Jobs
- Fill in required Details in the JSSC Application form Upload required Documents and Pay the Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details are confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your JSSC Application.
Important Dates for JSSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application: 25th February 2022
Closing Date of Application: 26th March 22022
Important Links for JSSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
You may Also Like
- JSSC JMSCCE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 921 Nagar Palika Posts
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 176 Motor Vehicle Inspector, Junior Engineer, Mines Inspector & Other Posts
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 3120 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts
- JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 452 Posts
- JSSC JTGLCCE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 594 job vacancies