- JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 3088 Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 – Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer Vacancies, www.jssc.in
- Search Tags:
- JSSC 17572 TGT Vacancy Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online @ www.jssc.in
- JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 3088 Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) invite online application from Indian citizens for through JSSC to fill 3088 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer on regular and backlog basis through Combined competition exam 2017. Interested eligible candidates can apply online from 02-05-2017 to 15-06-2017.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 – Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer Vacancies, www.jssc.in
Last date: 15 June 2017
Process of apply: Online
Name of the Position:
01. Clerk: 983
02. Lower Division Clerk: 262 + 132 (Backlog Vacancies) : 394
03. Panchayat Secretary:1539 + 148 (Backlog Vacancies) : 1687
04. Stenographer: 24
Total No. of Posts without backlog- 2808 posts
Name And No. of Posts –
1. Lower Division Clerk – 1245
2. Panchayat Secretary – 1539
3. Stenographer – 24
- Clerk. LDC – Intermediate (10+2P passed with 25 WPM typing speed in Hindi
- Panchayat Secretary – Intermediate/ 10+2 passed with computer General knowledge
- Stenographer – 12th passed with 100 WPM shorthand and 30 WPM typing speed in Hindi
Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 Years.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Pay Scale – Rs. 19,900 – 45,700/- (Post 1,3), Rs. 21,700 – 50,000/- (Post 2) .
Selection Process: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will select Candidates basis on Written Exam and Typing Test
Application fee: Rs 460 for General/OBC and Rs 125 for ST/SC candidates through online payment mode.
How to apply: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for the post of Panchayat Secretary, Clerk, LDC and Stenographer Applications invite by online from official website of http://www.jssc.in before 15-06-2017.
Instruction to apply online
1: open website of www.jssc.in.
2: Click on “Online Application for Intermediate level Combined competition Exam 2017
3: Fill required information.
4: Pay fees using Print Bank Challan in order to deposit fees in bank or Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Starting dates of Registration: 02-05-2017
Last date of apply online: 15-06-2017
jssc syllabus, jssc forest guard result, jssc exam date 2016, jssc result, jssc answer key, jssc admit card, jharkhand ssc sachivalaya sahayak, jssc recruitment 2016, jssc cgl result, jssc vacancy, jssc syllabus 2015 pdf, jssc secretariat syllabus, jssc previous year question paper, books for jssc exam, jssc cgl exam date 2016, jssc cgl exam date expected
JSSC 17572 TGT Vacancy Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online @ www.jssc.in
JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a new job notification for recruiting about 17572 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Posts through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016. All the skilled Job contenders can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode by visiting the main website www.jssc.in. Applying Job seekers must possess Graduation degree and B.Ed degree from recognized Institute. Candidates who will meet eligibility criteria can apply for JSSC TGT Vacancy 2017 starting from 6th January 2016 to 25-04-2017.
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
jssc recruitment 2017, jssc tgt recruitment 2017, jssc calendar 2017, jssc exam calendar 2017, jssc high school teacher syllabus 2017, jssc vacancy 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy should hold minimum age of 21 years as on 1st January 2016. Aspirants who have applied for JSSC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in JSSC TGT Exam 2017. Selected Job fighters will get salary of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- per month. Job seekers who are looking for Jharkhand Govt Jobs, Teaching Jobs can register for for these Jkarkhand TGT Vacancy upon meeting the eligibility criteria. More details about JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017like age, job location, no.of posts, JSSC Recruitment Selection process and application process can be seen in this post.
|JSSC Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Last date to apply||5th February 2017|
Name of the Post Vacant in JSSC Recruitment 2017 : 17572 Post Vacant (Refer Official Notification for more details)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Scheduled Districts) – 8423 Post Vacant
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Non Scheduled Districts) – 9149 Post Vacant
Eligibility Criteria For JSSC 17572 TGT Vacancies
Job aspirants who are willing to apply for JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 should possess the following qualifications from recognized Institute.
- Graduation degree with 45% Marks for General/OBC whereas 40% Marks for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- Bachelor’s of Education Degree.
Job Contenders should hold an age between the age limit which is based on their category as on 01/01/2016.
- 21 to 40 years for General/Unreserved Category Candidates.
- 21 to 43 years for OBC I nad BC II Category Candidates.
- 21 to 45 years for SC/ST Category Candidates.
Salary for JSSC TGT Vacancy
Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- per month.
All the Eligible Job fighters can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017 by paying the application fee through Net Banking , Debit Card or credit Card.
- General/OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 460/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs. 125/-
JSSC TGT Selection Process
All the applicants are supposed to appear fr a written examination i.e., Jharkhand TGt Examination 2017. Final selection of desired candidates will be done based on their performance in Jharkhand TGT Exam 2017.
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, JSSC Application Process
Potential Job fighters can apply for JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 through online mode starting from 06/01/2017 to 05/02/2017.
- Visit the home page www.jssc.in.
- Search for Online Application for CGTTCE-2016 and open that link.
- Enter in the details correctly by following the guidelines.
- Upload scanned documents mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee based on your category.
- Verify your details and click on the submit button.
- At last take printout of submitted form for future reference.
Important Dates for :
Online application starts from: 06/01/2017