JSSHS Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 Notification @ jsshs.org. Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society has recently released the recruitment Notification for Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist of 237 Vacancies on its Official website jsshs.org. The Online Application will be available from 12th Feb 2019 and the last date of the Application is 12th March 2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in JSSHS can apply Online on its official site jsshs.org.
JSSHS Recruitment 2019 Notification for 237 Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Vacancies Apply @ jsshs.org
Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society has Released Advertisement for 237 Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Posts in its Official Website i.e., jsshs.org. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 237 Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Posts @ jsshs.org. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, JSSHS job Pay Scale Details, JSSHS Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and New Delhi Govt Job seekers can apply for Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online 237 Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Posts @ jsshs.org through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 12th March 2019
JSSHS Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organization||Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society (JSSHS)|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist|
|No. of Posts||237|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||12th March 2019|
JSSHS Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Lab. Technician (Group III)||04|
|Lab. Technician (Group IV)||06|
|Technical Assistant Lab.Gr.-III||04|
|Technical Assistant Lab. Gr.-IV||03|
|Junior Radiographer (Radiology)||12|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Statistical Officer (Medical Record)||01|
|Statistical Officer (Planning)||01|
|Public Relation Officer||01|
|Stenographer Grade II||01|
|Stenographer Grade – III||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||05|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Jobs, should complete Matriculation/Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary/ 10+2 with science from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
- LDC, UDC, Stenographer, CSSD Assistant, Jr Radiographer, Lab Assistant: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/-
- Administrative Officer: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-
- For Remaining Posts: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
As Per Rules. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Written exam Skill, Proficiency test, stenographers, LDCs Interview
How To Apply for JSSHS Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website jsshs.org.
- On the Home page search for JSSHS Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 12th Feb 2019
Starting Date of Application: 12th Feb 2019
Last Date to Apply: 12th March 2019