Kandla Port Trust Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification @ deendayalport.gov.in. Deendayal Port Trust has recently released the recruitment Notification for Apprentice of 225 Vacancies on its Official website deendayalport.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 25th Oct 2018 and the last date of the Application is 26th Nov 2018. So candidates who want to get jobs in Kandla Port Trust can apply Online on its official site deendayalport.gov.in.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Notification for 225 Apprentice Vacancies Apply @ deendayalport.gov.in
Deendayal Port Trust has Released Advertisement for 225 Apprentice Posts in its Official Website i.e., deendayalport.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 225 Apprentice Posts @ deendayalport.gov.in. We at www.jobsbadi.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Kandla Port Trust job Pay Scale Details, Kandla Port Trust Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Gujarat Govt Job seekers can apply for Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 225 Apprentice Posts @ deendayalport.gov.in through Online mode on or before the last Date i.e., 26th Nov 2018
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Details
|Name of The Organization||Deendayal Port Trust (Kandla Port Trust)|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||225|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||26th Nov 2018|
Kandla Port Trust Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Deendayal Port Trust
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Total Apprentice Posts: 225 Posts
Total: 225 Posts
Discipline Wise Vacancy Details
Trade apprenticeship: 135 Posts
- Fitter: 15
- Draughtsman (Civil): 10
- Mechanic Diesel: 25
- Electrician: 20
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 25
- Wireman: 15
- Turner: 10
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 10
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 05
Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 10
- Electrical Engineering: 10
- Civil Engineering: 10
- Electronics: 10
Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 15
- Electrical Engineering: 15
- Civil Engineering: 15
- Information Technology: 05
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Apprentice Jobs should complete ITI / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Apprenticeship for Degree Engineering: Rs. 10,476/-
- Apprenticeship for Diploma Engineering: Rs. 7,313/-
- Trade apprenticeship: Rs.10,500 – Rs.11,700/-
Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 28 Years. Age Relaxations will be provided for SC/ST/BC/PWD and Other Reserved Contenders.
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Merit
How To Apply for Kandla Port Trust Deendayal Port Trust Jobs 2018
- Candidates, log on to the Official website deendayalport.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice recruitment notification 2018. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 25th Oct 2018
Starting Date of Application: 25th Oct 2018
Last Date to Apply: 26th Nov 2018