Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 Apply For The 550 Veterinary Officer Posts
Karnataka Animal Husband Veterinary Sciences Release the Notification For Veterinary Officer Post.All Interested candidates can Apply For The Post Through Offline on are before 05/04/2017.
Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 notification details :
|Organization||Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services (AHVS)|
|No. of Openings||550||Last Date||05-04-2017|
|Degree||B.V.Sc/ B.V.Sc & AH|
Karnataka AHVS Educational Qualification Details:
Candidates can only apply if had following Educational BackGround/Experience:
B.V.Sc or B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry and 10th Pass from Indian Govt Registered Board or University
Karnataka AHVS Vacancies Age Limit:
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be as Follows:
The minimum eligible age to apply for these Veterinary Officer jobs is 18 years. Upper age indicated in table is applicable only for General category. Depending upon communities, AHVS has also decided to give relaxations as follows.
- Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates: 38 years
- For SC/ ST and Category-1 persons: 40 years
Karnataka AHVS Jobs Salary:
Salary For The Selected Candidates will be as Follows:
Rs.28,100 to Rs. 50,100 Per Month.
Karnataka AHVS Positions Selection Procedure:
AHVS is in an idea of organizing one written examination first, with full of objective type questions. Then qualifying candidates will be shortlisted to a reasonable limit and further called for interview. Depending upon merit selection will be done.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Salary details of AHVS Recruitment 2017:
Remunerations Offered: The maximum salary that is applicable for this Veterinary Officer designation is only mentioned in vacancy table. But the basic pay is different and apart from this, other admissible allowances shall also be provided.
- Salary Range: Rs.28100 – 50100/-
Application Fee Details for AHVS Recruitment 2017:
Application Fee: In the form of bank draft pay application fee for this AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officers recruitment 2017. Fee once paid will not be reimbursed in any cases.
The draft should be on favour of “The Commissioner, Department of Animal Husbandry Veterinary Services” and payable at Bangalore.
- Non-refundable fee: Rs.500/-
- For Cat-1, SC/ ST candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Offline
How To Apply For Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner and send it to the following address on or before 5th April 2017.
Dept. of Animal Husb & Vety. Services,
II Floor, Vishveshwaraiah Mini Tower,
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 01
For Official Notification Click HERE
- Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 Apply For The 550 Veterinary Officer Posts
- Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 notification details :
- Karnataka AHVS Educational Qualification Details:
- Karnataka AHVS Vacancies Age Limit:
- Karnataka AHVS Jobs Salary:
- Karnataka AHVS Positions Selection Procedure:
- Salary details of AHVS Recruitment 2017:
- Application Fee Details for AHVS Recruitment 2017:
- How To Apply For Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017: