- Karnataka TET Notification 2018-19 – KARTET Online Application Form, Syllabus, Admit Card
- Check KAR TET 2018-19 Notification, Exam Dates, Exam Fee, Admit card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
- Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2018-19 Online Application
- Karnataka TET 2018 – Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
- Karnataka TET (KARTET) Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Education Qualification:
- KAR TET FEES STRUCTURE
- INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION :
- How to APPLY KARTET 21019
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT A GLANCE FOR KARTET- 2018
- Important Link For Karnataka TET 2018-19
- KARNATAKA TET ADMIT CARD :
- KARNATAKA TET Exam Pattern
- Paper II (for teaching classes VI to VIII)
Karnataka TET Notification 2018-19 – KARTET Online Application Form, Syllabus, Admit Card
KARNATAKA TET Notification 2018-19: Department Of School Education, Government Of Karnataka has recently released the Karnataka TET 2018 Notification on its Official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Notification for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET) is released on 5th December 2018. And the Online Application Process for KAR TET started from 5th December 2018. and the Last date to Apply for Karnataka TET 2018-19 is 25th December 2018. Candidates can log on to the Official website of KAR TET and They can Directly apply Online. And the Last date to pay the Examination Fee is 27th December 2018. Candidates who are interested and Eligible for these Posts can Apply Online From now on its Official website. And the Organization is Going to Conduct KAR TET Exam 2019 on 3rd February 2019. And The Admit Cards from Karnataka TET Exam will be available from 23rd January 2019 on its Official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (Karnataka TET)
The Candidates can get the Complete information regarding KAR TET Notification from this page like Notification PDF, Exam Dates, Exam Fee, Eligibility, Required documents, Online Application, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Previous Question papers, Admit card Release Dates, Result, Answer Key for the Examination etc… So all the Candidates are requested to Kepp in touch with pour jobs portal Jobsbadi.com for more and Latest Updates of Karnataka.
|Latest Update: Karnataka TET notification is released……KAR TET Online Application Started from 05-12-2018 and ends on 25-12-2018. Check the Karnataka TET 2019 Notification Complete Details Updated below…….|
Check KAR TET 2018-19 Notification, Exam Dates, Exam Fee, Admit card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
|Name Of The Organisation||Department Of School Education, Government Of Karnataka|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2018-19/Karnataka TET (KARTET) 2018-19|
|Name of the Posts||Teacher Posts (Class I to VIII)|
|Number of Posts||various|
|Job Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date||5th December 2018|
|Last Date||25th December 2018|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||27th December 2018|
|Admit Card||23rd January 2019|
|Date of the Exam||3rd February 2019|
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2018-19 Online Application
Karnataka TET Online Application Form is available here. Candidates should visit the Official website because of this year application for KARTET-2018 has been made completely On-Line. They can Download the Online Application from schooleducation.kar.nic.in and also from Jobsbadi.com. The Candidates have to upload the Photo and Signature along with the Required Documents. And the Candidates should keep the Printed copy of the Application form with them until the KARTET 2019 Process will be completed.
Karnataka TET 2018 – Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
School Education Board of Karnataka will conduct Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on 3rd February 2019. The Organization has released the Complete Details regarding Karnataka TET 2019 and Online Application is now available on its Official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Candidates who want to apply for these jobs can apply online Now. Before Going to Apply For KAR TET 2019 the Candidates should Check the Complete details of the Notification and they should arrange the Required Documents and Fee for the Notification.
Karnataka TET (KARTET) Eligibility Criteria 2019
Minimum qualifications for becoming a teacher for classes I-V: Primary Stage. LPS teachers Class I-V(Paper-1)
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year or 4th year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
- B.A / B.Sc Graduation with atleast 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Minimum qualifications for becoming the teacher for classes VI- VIII: Higher primary Stage (Paper – II)
- B.A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- B.A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed.
- B.A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in Final-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I – VIII : Elementary Stage – Paper – I and II
- PUC / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- B.A/B.Sc Graduation with atleast 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- : Note:
- Relaxation of up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification meant for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC / ST / C-I / Differently
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
However, in the case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- The minimum qualifications referred above, apply to the teachers of Languages, Social Studies / Social Science, Mathematics, Science
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor Degree in Education or Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are provisionally admitted and their KARTET Certificate shall be valid only on passing the aforesaid Examinations.
- The candidate not having any of the above qualifications shall not be eligible for appearing in “Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test”.
KAR TET FEES STRUCTURE
|CATEGORY||Paper – I or II (only)||I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.|
Bank transactional charges
|Internet Banking||All banks||Up to Rs. 500/-||Rs.5/-per
|Above Rs.500/-||Rs.10/- per
|Debit card*||Visa, Master,
|Up to Rs.2000/-||0.75%of the
|Above Rs.2000/-||0.90% of the
|Credit Card||Visa, Master,
|1.20% of the
|Cash||All amount||Rs.60/- per
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- Candidates can apply online for KARTET-2018 through department website schooleducation.kar.nic.in on or before 25/12/2018.
- Candidate particulars should be filled in online and the scanned JPEG images of photograph and signature should be uploaded at the time of filling the online application
On completing the process of uploading all the relevant documents, the candidate should take a print of the computer generated application containing the register no, candidate particulars, applied papers and complete address of the candidate.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION :
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before applying Online application through department website schooleducation.kar.in
- The particulars once filled by the candidate shall be final and will not be changed in
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Final Online Application shall not be entertained under any
- The CAC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non- acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any of the particulars once filled in the Final Online Application Page whatever may be the reason.
- Fill in the Online Application Form with complete details through REGISTRATION and LOGIN
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and
- Payment can be made only on (or after) the next working day of registration.
- Select any one payment mode, Internet banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards/ cash for paying the Examination Fee.
- Fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted in future tests under anyThe Candidate particulars can be edited only before declaring the application.
- The candidates may download his/her application through department website schooleducation.kar.nic.in once the payment is successful by using candidates User Name and Password.
- In case the payment status is shown as pending even after two days of payment, the candidate shall approach CAC for
- Candidates should preserve their downloaded Final online application form for any future official
- KARTET is an eligibility test only and has no claim for
- Any information related to KARTET-2018 will be sent to the Candidates’ mobile phone or email. Hence the candidate should provide the mobile no. and email id which is currently in For latest updates, please check the department website schooleducation.kar.nic.in
How to APPLY KARTET 21019
- Log on to the Official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- On the Home page, Search for KAR TET 2018-19 Notification Link.
- click on the available Link.
- read the Complete Notification and then Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application with all the Required details.
- Upload Photo and Signature and all the Required Documents.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Check the Application before submitting it.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take print out of the Application form for further use.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT A GLANCE FOR KARTET- 2018
|1||a. Online Submission of application through
|2||b. Last date for the payment of a fee||27/12/2018|
|3||Downloading Admission card||23/01/2019 onwards till the date
|4||Date of Examination||03/02/2019 (Sunday)|
|5||Centre of Examination||As indicated
|Materials to Examination||be||brought||on||the||day||of||Admission Card and Good Quality Blue /Blackballpoint pens|
Important Link For Karnataka TET 2018-19
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||03-02-2019|
|Paper I||Paper II|
|1||Entry in the Examination Hall||09-00A.M||1:30 P.M|
|2||Checking of Admission Cards||09:00 to 9:15A.M||1:30 to 1:45P.M|
|3||Distribution of Test Booklets||09:15A.M||1:45P.M|
|4||Seal of the Test Booklet to be opened to take out the Answer
|5||Last Entry in the Examination Hall||09:30 A.M||2:00 P.M|
|6||Test Commences||09:30A.M||2:00 P.M|
|7||Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||4:30 P.M|
KARNATAKA TET ADMIT CARD :
The candidates may download their KARTET-2018 admission card from department website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in from 23/01/2019 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admission card and downloaded Final online application the candidate may immediately contact CAC for necessary correction.
KARNATAKA TET Exam Pattern
There will be two papers of KARTET. Paper –I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper- II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Teacher eligibility Test 2018- Time Table
|03-02-2019||PAPER – I||09.30 AM TO 12.00 Noon||2.30 HOURS|
|PAPER – II||02-00 PM to 04-30 PM||2.30 HOURS|
Paper-I (for teaching classes I to V)
Duration of examination: Two-and-a half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory):
|(i)||Child Development and
|30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii)||Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii)||Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)||Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v)||Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper II (for teaching classes VI to VIII)
Duration of examination – Two-and-a-half hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|(i)||Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii)||Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii)||Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)||(a) For Mathematics and Science
teacher :- Mathematics and Science
|60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|(v)||(b) For Social Studies/Social Science
teacher:- Social Science
|60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
You may Also Like
- AP Police Constable Syllabus 2022 (PDF) Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern Download
- AP Dappu Artists Pension Scheme – Check Application Procedure, Eligibility, Required Documents
- HTET 2019 Notification Released – Haryana TET Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Selection Process, Syllabus @ bseh.org.in
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee Admit Card 2018 Released – Download UPPCL AE Admit Card, Exam date @