Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 70 Lecturer, Laboratory Technician, Teacher | Apply @ www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Job Details for KPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of Govt Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission
Offered Posts Name : Lecturer, Laboratory Technician, Teacher
Total Number of Vacant Seats: 70
Post Details for KPSC Recruitment 2017
1. Higher Secondary School Teacher Mathematics – 11
2. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Commerce – 02
3. Non Vocational Teacher in English (Junior) – 01
4. Laboratory Technician Grade II – 20
5. Laboratory Technical Assistant in Office Secretaryship – 04
6. Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr II – 03
7. Senior Lecturer in Paediatrics – 01
8. Lecturer in Philosophy – 01
9. Lecturer in Physical Education – 01
10. Lecturer in Urdu – 02
11. Lecturer in Arts, History & Aesthetics – 01
12. Dairy Extension Officer – 01
13. Dental Hygienist – 11
14. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) – 02
15. Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 01
16. Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda) – 02
17. Tractor Driver – 01
18. Ayah – 04
Educational Qualification for kpsc Recruitment 2017:
The desirous and keen individuals must hold 12th / ITI / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age Limitations forKPSC Recruitment 2017:
- The contestants applying for the posts should be existing between 20 to 45 Years (Post 1,2), 23 to 45 Years (Post 3), 18 to 42 Years (Post 4), 18 to 41 Years (Post 5,6,13,16), 21 to 49 Years (Post 7), 22 to 43 Years (Post 8-10), 20 to 40 Years (Post 12), 25 to 41 Years (Post 11), 18 to 29 Years (Post 14), 18 to 39 Years (Post 15,18), 19 to 39 Years (Post 17).
- The reserved categories shall be applied in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary Details for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
After getting the selection for the vacant Posts, a pay band of Rs. 20,740 – 36,140/- (Post 1),
Rs. 32,300 – 68,700/- (Post 2),
Rs. 16,980 – 31,360/- (Post 3), Rs. 11,620 – 20,240/- (Post 4,15),
Rs. 9940 – 16,580/- (Post 5),
Rs. 13,210 – 22,360/- (Post 6),
s. 15,600 – 39,100/- With 7000/- Grade Pay (Post 7),
Rs. 39,500 – 83,000/- (Post 12),
Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- (Post 13,14),
Rs. 10,480 – 18,300/- (Post 16),
Rs. 18,000 – 41,500/- (Post 17),
Rs. 16,500 – 35,700/- (Post 18) shall be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process / Criteria:
- Applicants shall get shortlisted on the basis of Written Test / OMR Test / Online Test.
Procedure to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018:
- Contenders willing to apply for Kerala PSC vacancy should visit to the official website that is http://www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Start to fill the online application form as per the instructed guidelines and upload the scanned copies of required documents within given time period by using the browse button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and take the print out for further references.
Important Date for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
Last Date For Apply Online : 17-05-2017.
KERALA PSC RECRUITMENT 2016 | Apply Online – APB WOMEN POLICE CONSTABLE
Kerala Public Service Commission Armed Police Battalion Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Dear candidates, Kerala Public service commission has been invited online applications from the eligible female candidates of Kerala. There are total 17 vacancies available in Armed Police Battalion. This Kerala PSC Women Police Constable recruitment of Armed Police Battalion will be conducted through direct recruitment. Last date of
online applications for this Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable recruitment is 13-April-2016. The selection for Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is will be in two stages. The eligible women candidates can submit online applications through Kerala PSC official web portal only at www.keralapsc.gov.in. For more details regarding Physical Test, selection process, Pay scale, age limits, educational qualifications please see below furnished information.
Government Jobs in Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable Notification 2016:
There is no application fee for this KPSC APB Women Police Constable Recruitment.
Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Important dates:
Online Applications Starting date
Online application last date
Physical Efficiency Test
Available vacancies for Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
There are total 17 vacancies available in Kerala PSC. Department Name: Armed Police Battalion
Post Name: Police Constable
This recruitment is specially recruitment for the communities of
SIUC Nadar-1 Post
Hindu Nadar-1 Post
Educational Qualifications for Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
The candidates must have qualified SSLC or its equivalent.
Age limits for Kerala Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- 18-29 years for the candidates belonging to other backward classes i.e only candidates born between 2.1.1987 and 1.1.1998 are eligible to apply for this post (both dates included).
2) 18-31 years for the candidates belonging to OX communities, who have converted to Christianity from SC community after attaining 18 years and children of such parents i.e only candidates born between 2.1.1985 and 1.1.1998 are eligible to apply for this post (both dates included).
Age relaxation as per General Conditions 2 (i) of part II of Gazette notification.
Pay Scale for APB Women Police Constable of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016:
Pay band is Rs. 22200/- to-48000/-
In training period same will be given as stipend.
APB Women Police Constable Selection Process:
Selection for this APB Women Police Constable of Kerala will be held in three stages
- Written Test
- Physical Tests
- Written Test:
Written will be conducted for those who are qualified on basis of OMR objective type multiple choice questions.
Syllabus for written test will be based on SSLC standard only.
- Physical Efficiency Test for APB Women Police Constable:
For all candidates
Height Minimum of 152 cms
From the below 8 events the candidate must have qualify minimum of 5 events.
100 meters running
Skipping (One Minute)
Putting the Shot (4kg grams)
Throwing the ball
Shuttle Race (25×4 meter)
200 Meters Run
Online Application Form Procedure Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
To fill the application form online the candidates has to open the www.keralapsc.in website and register for “One time registration” and click on online application. If already registeredbefore apply directly for APB Women Police Constable and complete the registration processwhile filling the required fields. Must have uploaded the scanned photo and image and must provide a valid mail id and mobile number for further communication.
APB Women Police Constable Government Jobs in Kerala PSC:
Please share this Kerala PSC APB Women Police Constable Recruitment 2016 article to your lovable friends through online social networking sites.
- Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – 70 Lecturer, Laboratory Technician, Teacher | Apply @ www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- KERALA PSC RECRUITMENT 2016 | Apply Online – APB WOMEN POLICE CONSTABLE