Kerala PSC Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Notification @ keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala Public Service Commission has recently released the recruitment Notification for Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer of 57 Vacancies on its Official website keralapsc.gov.in. The Online Application will be available from 18.10.2019 and the last date of the Application is 20.11.2019. So candidates who want to get jobs in Kerala PSC can apply Online on its official site keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 57 Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer Vacancies Apply @ keralapsc.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer|
|No. of Posts||57|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Kerala PSC Notification Details:
Organization Full Details: Kerala Public Service Commission
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer: 57 Posts
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer Jobs, should complete 10/12/ITI Diploma in Engineering /Any Degree in Engineering from the Recognized Board/University. Other Details of Education can get from Notification Link attached below this Article
Pay Scale (Salary):
Successfully Selected Candidates candidates will Get Salary Minimum Rs.3125/- to Maximum Rs.83000/- as Per Regulations of Kerala PSC
- Analyst Grade – III – Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Foreman (Electrical)/ Architectural Head Draftsman/ Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade III/ Tracer/ Librarian Grade IV/ Architectural Draftsman Grade I/ Draftsman(Mechanical)/ Stenographer/ Operator/ Assistant Compiler/ Physiotherapist/ Cook – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies (By Transfer from VEO) – Maximum 56 Years
- I Grade Overseer/Draftsman (Electrical) – Maximum 50 Years
- Manager Grade-III – Minimum 20 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Regional Officer – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 41 Years
- Fireman (Trainee) – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 26 Years
- Meter Reader – Minimum 19 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Public Relations Officer – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 36 Years
- Clerk – Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 50 Years
- Dairy Farm Instructor/ Security Guard Grade II – Minimum 19 Years to Maximum 41 Years
Please Refer Official Notification for these Details.
Candidates will be Selected as per their performance in Interview
How To Apply for Kerala PSC Kerala Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
- Candidates, log on to the Official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- On the Home page search for Kerala PSC Analyst, Foreman, Manager, Stenographer recruitment notification 2019. Read the Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Apply online Link/Online Registration Link.
- After that, enter the required details and complete registration.
- After completing the registration click on Log in.
- Log on with Your Registration ID and password.
- Fill the Application form with the required details.
- Upload your Photo and signature. Pay the Application fee, if required.
- Check the application form before submitting it. Then Click on the submit button.
- Then finally, take a print out of the Application for further use.
Date of Notification: 18.10.2019
Starting Date of Application: 18.10.2019
Last Date to Apply: 20.11.2019