Kerala University Results 2017 – B.Sc/M.Ed/B.Arch Degree Sem Exam Results | Check Here keralauniversity.ac.in
Kerala University Results 2017 : Candidates, who would not able to qualify Kerala University exam in first attempt, may also attend Reappear Examination. You may follow some easy steps that are given below to download your Kerala University B.Sc/M.Ed/B.Arch Results. To download Kerala University Degree Result from official site, candidates can go through the instruction mention below this page.for more details can click on official website and jobsbadi.com
About Kerala University
The University of Kerala (UoK) formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the south Indian state of Kerala, India. It was established in 1937, long before the birth of the state of Kerala in India, by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the university. C. P. Ramaswami Iyer, the then Diwan (Prime Minister) of Travancore, was the first Vice-Chancellor.
Details for Kerala University Results
|Courses Name||B.Sc/M.Ed/B.Arch Degree Sem Exam Result|
Process to download University of Kerala Results:
- To check the score card, candidates must visit this site that is keralauniversity.ac.in
- Follow “Examination” section and hit “Results” link available on home page.
- On next page select and hit “University of Kerala” link.
- After that you need to select appropriate link of courses which you are pursuing.
- A PDF File will be open on your digital screen after hitting the appropriate link.
- Search your roll number or name in PDF file to check your score card.
- At last save PDF file or take a print out of score card for future purpose.