- KNRUHS B.Sc (Nursing) Online Applications @ knruhs.in
- KNRUHS Admissions 2018 – B.Sc Nursing 4 years Degree Course
KNRUHS B.Sc (Nursing) Online Applications @ knruhs.in
KNRUHS Admission Notification 2018 : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana , Warangal Released Admission Notification For the year 2018-19 Into B.P.T Course,B.Sc., (Nursing) 4yrs Course. Interested and eligible Candidates are Can Apply through online remaining Details Like Online application process, eligibility criteria, fee particulars, selection procedure, intimation letters, results, selection list details are given here.Selection of Candidates for programmes will be done on the basis of Merit. Shortlisted Candidates will have to go through a document verification process and then Final merit list will be published on the University website. Counselling will be conducted for the finally selected candidates to allot seats in various medical programmes.
KNRUHS Admissions 2018 – B.Sc Nursing 4 years Degree Course
Eligibility Criteria For KNRUHS Admissions 2018
Essential Qualification Of KNRUHS Notification
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate Examination OR Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in Telangana
- candidates Should have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by
the Govt. of Telangana.
- 10+2 Passed with 45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is compulsory subject in 10+2.
Age Limit For KNRUHS
1. Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
2. In case of SC / ST Candidates the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
3.Candidates born on or after 02-01-2000 are not eligible
Application Fee For KNRUHS Admissions
- Rs.2,000/- for OC/BC
- Rs.1,600/- for SC/ST Candidates for each course separately.
How to Apply KNRUHS Admissions 2018
- Candidates are requested to log on to the Official Website www.knruhs.in and read the instructions carefully before filling the on-line application form and payment of application fee.
- interested candidates can apply in a prescribed application format on the cover the name of the course applied containing application form.
- Take the print-out of application.
- submit the Application along with all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies at the verification centre as per schedule notified by KNR University of Health Sciences.
- Candidates need not send the print out of application to the University.
Important Links For KNRUHS Admissions 2018
KNRUHS Admissions official Notification : Click Here
KNRUHS Admissions Apply Online Link : Click here