KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 486 AE,JE, Chemist & Chemical Supervisor vacancy | Application form at karnatakapower.com | Last Date : 18-8-2017
KPCL invites online Applications to filling up for the posts of KPCL AE,JE, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor Vacancies under KPCL Recruitment 2017 . All Eligible & interested candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply Online for Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd (KPCL) Notification through official website | Last date :18-8-2017
For More details about KPCL Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…Recruitment 2017
- Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd KPCL Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 486 AE , JE ,Chemist & Chemical Supervisor Posts at karnatakapower.com
- KPCL AE, JE Recruitment 2017 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for KPCL AE, JE & Other Recruitment 2017
- Education and Qualification
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Application fee
- How to Apply for KPCL AE,JE Notification 2017
- Important Dates
- KPCL Chemist & Chemical Supervisor Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd KPCL Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online for 486 AE , JE ,Chemist & Chemical Supervisor Posts at karnatakapower.com
KPCL AE, JE Recruitment 2017 Details
|Board Name||Karnataka Power Corporation|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||AE, JE, Chemist, Chemical Supervisor|
|Total No. of Posts||486|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||19 July 2017|
|Last Date To Apply Online||18 August 2017|
|Interview Date||September 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL AE, JE & Other Recruitment 2017
Education and Qualification
- Post : ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL)
Eligibility : A degree or equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.Post : ASSISTANT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
Eligibility : A degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
Post : ASSISTANT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
Eligibility : A degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Universit
Post : ASSISTANT ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION)
Eligibility : A degree or equivalent qualification in Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University.
Post : JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)
Eligibility : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering
Post : JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
Eligibility : Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Post : JUNIOR ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
Eligibility : Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Post : CHEMIST
Eligibility : A Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
Post : CHEMICAL SUPERVISOR
Eligibility : A Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 Years As on 18-08-2017.However for Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For further post wise age detail go to Important links given below.
- All the candidates who will be applying for this post will have to give this exam in order to secure their job –
- Written Exam.
- Kannada Language Test.
- Interview Session
- Rs.500/- for General/OBC Candidates
- Rs.250/- for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
How to Apply for KPCL AE,JE Notification 2017
- Log on to KPCL careers page at official website www.karnatakapower.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the KPCL Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KPCL Recruitment 2017 online application form
Last Date to Apply Online : 18-8-2017