Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 – 3376 Principal, Teacher, Staff Nurse posts | Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in | Last Date : 24-7-2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) released a latest notification on its official website for the posts of 3376 Principal , Teacher, warden Staff Nurse Vacancies under Group B & C posts. Karnataka PSC invites Online application forms from eligible candidates for Engineer Jobs under KPSC Recruitment 2017 . Candidates who fulfill required qualification may apply through official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in or www.jobsbadi.com. All Eligible and interested candidates may apply on or before last date 24-07-2017.
For More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
- KPSC Group B & C Recruitment 2017 – 3376 Principal, Teacher, Staff Nurse posts |Download Application Form at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Eligibility for KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 3376 Posts
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Salary
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How To Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017 – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Important Dates to Recruitment of KPSC Teacher Job vacancy
- KPSC Principal Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF & Online Application Form link
KPSC Principal Recruitment 2017 – 3376 Teacher, Principal Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission issued a notification for 3376 Principal, teacher vacancies under KPSC Recruitment 2017. So, Candidates who fulfill required qualification of Post Graduate Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed. as Education Qualification may apply for this recruitment through official website. Candidates selection will be done on the basis of Written Test & personal Interview conducted by the KPSC.
KPSC Group B & C Recruitment 2017 – 3376 Principal, Teacher, Staff Nurse posts |Download Application Form at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of the organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts : Principal, Teacher, Staff Nurse
Number of Posts : 3376
Job Location : Karnataka
Apply mode : Online
Last Date : 24-07-2017
Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details
Group B Posts in Morarji Desai residential Schools
- Principal in Morarji Desai residential Schools – 238 + (71 H.K) = 309 Posts
Group C Posts in Morarji Desai residential Schools
- Kannada Teacher – 221 + (32 H.K) = 253 Posts
- English Teacher – 196 + (92 H.K) = 288 Posts
- Hindi Teacher – 163 + (28 H.K) = 191 Posts
- Maths Teacher – 100 + (65 H.K) = 165 Posts
- Science Teacher – 191 + (80 H.K) = 271 Posts
- Social Science Teacher – 154 + (85 H.K) = 239 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 145 + (44 H.K) = 189 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 197 + (29 H.K) = 226 Posts
- First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – 375 + (90 H.K) = 465 Posts
- Wardens – 407 + (110 H.K) = 517 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 179 + (84 H.K) = 263 Posts
Eligibility for KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 3376 Posts
Candidates who are appearing for KPSC Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Post Graduate Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed. For more details refer to detailed notification.
Candidates age limit should to be possess minimum age 18 years & maximum age 33 years.
Selection of Candidates Based on Performance on following rounds
- Written test
1: Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: 150/-
2: For All Others: Rs.300/-
How To Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017 – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Firstly, candidates should open the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Now click on the KPSC application form.
- Open and read the advertisement carefully.
- Know the eligibility details to apply for the KPSC Jobs 2017.
- If eligible, candidates can click on the Download Application Form.
- Fill all the fields in the KPSCform with the required details.
- Recheck the KPSC form once before going to send.
- At last, send the form to the given address.
Important Dates to Recruitment of KPSC Teacher Job vacancy
- Starting Date for Application Form : Available.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 24-7-2017.