Dear candidates, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issued notification for 526 Typist and Stenographer vacancy. Applicants should fill online application form before the last date 15th December 2016 for KPSC Recruitment 2016. The registration for Karnataka PSC Jobs was started from 16th November 2016. Interested Participants should check the eligibility details from the official website. For more detail regarding Steno Typist vacancy like Education Qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee etc. you should check the below given information.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Details :-
Name of Organization : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Also Known as : KPSC
Job Location : Karnataka
Job category : Govt. Job
Apply Mode : online
Total number of vacancy : 526
Name of Post : Typist and Stenographer vacancy
Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Division of Vacancy :
- Typist : 432 post
- Stenographer : 94 post
Important Dates for KPSC Stenographer Recruitment :
Notification date : 16/11/2016
Advertisement No. : R(3)45/2016-17/Pansi
Starting date for online Registration : 16/11/2016
Last date for online Registration : 15/12/2016
Last date for submission of application fee : 16/12/2016
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2016 ?
Education Qualification for KPSC Jobs : The participants who are filling online application form for Karnataka PSC Steno Typist notification 2016 should check the details below.
- KPSC Typist Post : Applicant should have done PUC/ Diploma in relevant trade or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university of institute. You should have also posses Senior Grade Level Typist test for Karnataka PSC Recruitment.
- KPSC Steno vacancy : Those applicants who are going to fill form for KPSC Jobs should have done PUC or 3 years diploma in relevant trade from any recognized university.
Age limit for KPSC Recruitment 2016 : Candidate age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on last date of registration. Age relaxation should be applicable as 05 years for SC/ ST category and 03 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category for Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs.
Application fee for KPSC Steno Typist vacancy : Applicant who belongs to General & OBC category should pay Rs. 300/- and 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category candidate need to pay Rs. 25/- through Online mode. The fee once paid for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 will not be refundable.
Pay Scale for KPSC Steno Typist Jobs : Candidate who will be selected in Karnataka PSC Jobs will be paid pay band as per the further details.
- KPSC Typist Recruitment : Applicant will be paid Rs. 14450/- to Rs. 26700/- for Karnataka PSC vacancy.
- KPSC Stenographer Jobs : Rs. 11600/- to Rs. 21000/- will be paid to those candidate who will be selected in KPSC Recruitment.
Selection Process for KPSC Vacancy : Applicant selection for Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Recruitment will be made on the basis of following condition.
- Written test
- Typing Test
How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016 ?
- Log onto KPSC website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Applicants should search KPSC Recruitment 2016 notification and click on it.
- Read all information carefully for Karnataka PSC Steno Typist vacancy.
- Click on the Apply online link and proceed to further steps.
- Fill all the details and upload scanned photo and signature.
- The details mentioned by the candidate should be genuine and correct and uploaded photo should be clearly visible.
- Recheck all the information after filling all the details.
- Submit the application form and take print out of it.
- Note ID & Password for future use.
Conclusion : KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 526 stenographer & Typist vacancy. Candidates should submit Karnataka Public Service Commission online application form before the last date 15/12/2016.