Important Dates of KRUCET 2018
- Online application Starts from:08-03-2018
- Last Date for KRUCET-2018 Applications without late fee is 30-04-2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.500/- is 05.05.2018
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.krudoa.in) :08-05-2018 onwards
- Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative) : 11-05-2018 to 14-05-2018
- Date of Publication of Result :21-05-2018
Important Links of KRUCET 2018
- Click here to apply for KRUCET-2018 Entrance Test for Science/Arts/Commerce Postgraduate Courses
- KRUCET-2018 Information Brochure
- Click here for KRUCET-2018 Notification
- Click here for KRUCET-2018 Notification(Telugu)
SCHEDULE OF KRUCET — 2018
Cost of Application : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PHC)
|1||Notification Released on||08-03-2018|
|2||Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||08-03-2018|
|3||Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||30-04-2018|
|4||Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.500/-||05-05-2018|
|5||Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative)||11-05-2018|
|6||Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.krudoa.in)||08-05-2018|
|7||Date of Publication of Result||21-05-2018|
HOW TO APPLY for KRUCET 2018
A Separate registration is required for each test. No change of subject shall be entertained at any stage.
Candidates should ensure uninterrupted power supply and internet connectivity before filling the application and making the payment online.
For speedy processing of application, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their latest passport size photo and signature in JPEG/ JPG format only with less than 100KB
A Candidate has to carefully fill online application along with all the enclosures. correct mobile number and Email address should be given so that all information will be sent to mobile or mail ID.
Read the eligibility conditions given in the prospectus for the test to be taken and ensure your eligibility before applying.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details Online submission:
Select the eligible courses.
Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
Percentage of marks and year of Passing of Qualifying Examination, if Passed.
Date of Birth as per SSC records.
Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidates.
PH / NCC / SPORTS / CAP etc.
Study or Residence (from M.R.0) or relevant certificate for proof of local status
Admissions will be given on the basis of the rank obtained by the candidate in the Entrance Test KRUCET-2018, conducted by Krishna University, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.